Church Going...

A pastor of ours visited us some years ago to talk to my wife in privacy . I didn’t know what it was about . I gave them privacy, in the end he became a regular visitor for quite some time. I gave my wife the rope to make him happy while I was working . I enjoyed it , she really gave him everything she could and wanted to. She had a church man plugged her holes on a regular basis. He was a big cock pastor according to her , and she did enjoy him . She also helped with the books for the church which gave them a smoke screen.
Wow this is something i want to hear more about

Years ago my wife met with a priest from Ghana, that was at our parish temporarily. The plan was to meet at the church, after 2am. We were both dressed up because we had been out at a dance club that night. When we arrived at the church at 2:30 AM, the door was unlocked as planned. My wife walked up the middle aisle of the church to the second pew. She went in and sat down. I went upstairs where I could watch from above. After about five minutes, the priest came out dressed in his robes. He got into the pew with my wife, and they went at it for about two hours straight. Afterwards he provided her with a washcloth and towel and helped her clean up. We left before it got light out.
Great story

What a wonderful explanation of how a wife can reconcile her Christianity with her desire for more than one husband! Lynn might not have waited so long to be with Desean had she seen something like this sooner
What a „wonderful explanation“ with arguments of himself-not from the holy bible. It was never! God’s plan to share lots of men and women with as much as they want. But hey, it’s a devil’s forum here, what have you expected 👺👹
Ask devil himself, he will tell you that all is ok. Du.mb men fucking bare.back with thousands of married women, no problem. In hell it‘s hot enough for all that bullshit of this community.
And sure -HIV - would be no problem for „superior“ black dev.ils. Hell is burning like all the S H I T here…

What a „wonderful explanation“ with arguments of himself-not from the holy bible. It was never! God’s plan to share lots of men and women with as much as they want. But hey, it’s a devil’s forum here, what have you expected 👺👹
Ask devil himself, he will tell you that all is ok. Du.mb men fucking bare.back with thousands of married women, no problem. In hell it‘s hot enough for all that bullshit of this community.
And sure -HIV - would be no problem for „superior“ black dev.ils. Hell is burning like all the S H I T here…
He was from hell in person of a pastor. His stupid wife didn’t realize it, who matters??
Hope her holes are burning with hell‘s fire
Cure?
The only Resolution is for YOU to repent your wickedness and stop associating with we 'heathens'!

I honestly can’t wait for the opportunity to go to church with @Kthebtrbbc
I think I had a such a different of experience of church going to a Catholic, predominantly white church growing up and even now. I’d love the experience of going to church with him and going to eat Sunday lunch after with his family and then let him take me home afterwards and stay in my guts all night😈😇

I think I had a such a different of experience of church going to a Catholic, predominantly white church growing up and even now. I’d love the experience of going to church with him and going to eat Sunday lunch after with his family and then let him take me home afterwards and stay in my guts all night😈😇
In many of the older Catholic churches the belfry (the chimes you hear on the street) is above the choir loft. Up there you can hear Mass with your guts full!

Well of course you have to eat good home cooked food and then get your guts rearranged all night long 😏 that’s my girl

I teach Sunday School and my husband is a trustee at our church. He is also my very compliant cuck for my bbc exploits. We have a large congregation and we are not the only couple into entertaining black men.:blackheart::lips:
How many other couples entertain black men? And their wives get stuffed with huge black cocks?

Back