Chicago fit bbc

Justapipelayer

Male
Gold Member
From
IL, US
I can see it’s a lot of white girls that love black guys. I’ve been curious about white girls my who life. I’ve never been in a relationship with one but I’ve had a few one night stand. I always wondered how it would be if I had some hot wife I could barrow as my girlfriend. I’m really curious about how they would treat me as there partner.

I can see it’s a lot of white girls that love black guys. I’ve been curious about white girls my who life. I’ve never been in a relationship with one but I’ve had a few one night stand. I always wondered how it would be if I had some hot wife I could barrow as my girlfriend. I’m really curious about how they would treat me as there partner.
You'd probably have to be really careful and establish parameters before getting into something like that.
I had a crush on my roommate's bf and found out years later after moving out that he fancied me. Would never had overstepped my bounds when living there, but it makes me wonder what would have happened if I would have realized it back then.

You'd probably have to be really careful and establish parameters before getting into something like that.
I had a crush on my roommate's bf and found out years later after moving out that he fancied me. Would never had overstepped my bounds when living there, but it makes me wonder what would have happened if I would have realized it back then.
The sex your not suppose to have is always the best.

Back