Cheating wives, am I the only one?

Cheating to me is pathetic because it's conduct of a baby who lacks emotional maturity to be honest in an adult sexual interaction...have to cheat then, head back to the Children's Hour ladies because adult sexual dynamics require mindset of those who know how to handle emotions not become emotional....

I think most black males prefer the married white female to the single ones ... for several reasons. Plus, married women, these days, seem more likely to look for fresh, new cock; not like it use to be 15-20 years ago. Several married ladies in my office admit to cheating. We live in "interesting times".
Yes, we do live in interesting times. Just like all the other times men cheated, and women wanted to cheat but were repressed by societal norms. Cheating has been happening in other times. In today's world, the wives just convince their husbands so that they have excuse to do what they already want to do.

If you aren’t then verify.... my favorite part of the site is that white guys can’t. Sucks to be them Lol. But don’t join a group called black to white if you are a white you. You all aren’t needed around here
What if white guys like black females they are welcome here and it’s only one sided?
Plus I like how you are saying it’s not a verified profile so it’s fake which is probably right but you aren’t verified either lol

What if white guys like black females they are welcome here and it’s only one sided?
Of course they are welcome here, Nymedic. Just that white males have less of an interest in black females than do black males in white females.
However, this all is a good point & observation. One which warrants someone starting a thread for White Males & Black Females. I was just reading some internet articles on this very topic last week. I have several photos of mixed couple/family photos to contribute to that very topic. It might be interesting to see exactly how interested white males are in black females AND maybe even result in some black females joining and contributing.
I may start a thread on this in the next week or so ... I think there might be some interest.
Anyone else have an opinion/ideas on a White Male & Black Female thread?

I learned about cheating wives several years ago when I working at job with weekdays off. I was also swinging with a swing bud; and I placed a sane, honest ad on a couple sites in the early days of the web and I was shocked at the number of replies I got.

I met and fucked about half a dozen during that golden summer. Beyond that, I rejected a couple when I met them. One was a ******* (or more) pro who admitted that someone else answered the ad for her. The other was just strange. Her diction and vocabulary did not match her emails. She was sober, dressed sexy and well spoken, but I went with caution.

I had one no show. One was a single swinger, a great story.

Of the half dozen (or more) women that I met, only one wanted to wait for the second meeting to fuck. All the others were kissing and groping with a couple minutes in my car or her car(s).

They all had unique sexual desires and urges and all except one had nearly identical reasons for meeting men on the side. Their husbands were sexual duds. At least two of them told me that they even proposed full swap swinging and neither gent reacted strongly in either direction. They both just maintained their stale mindsets about sex and not pleasing their wives.

I learned that the stereotype that all men were horn dogs that will fuck any woman with a pulse on a moment's notice was not true. Having met so many women who were horn dogs who took action to get their needs met was an eye opener. Most said they would have been happy to have hot sex with their husbands, but it never happened. I am convinced that the number of cheating men and women is probably an even split between the two genders.

The woman who wanted to wait for a second date was physically afraid of her husband, but she was desperate for cock and to be held and kissed. On our third sex meeting, I brought a another male with me and we had a MFM. The look on her face was priceless as we both worked her over. Later, she told us that she was amazed that we had normal conversation while fucking; that she had never imagined such a thing.

So, you wonderful ladies who venture out and go home happy; you are NOT alone!

My wife cheated on me all the time the first time I found our I confronted her and she admitted to it and basically told me to fuck off , she didn’t talk to me for a week . That’s the last time I confronted her now she sometimes tells me stories about it and I jerk off
So why do you stay with her? She sounds like cruelty is her pleasure. Perhaps yours to.

Of course they are welcome here, Nymedic. Just that white males have less of an interest in black females than do black males in white females.
However, this all is a good point & observation. One which warrants someone starting a thread for White Males & Black Females. I was just reading some internet articles on this very topic last week. I have several photos of mixed couple/family photos to contribute to that very topic. It might be interesting to see exactly how interested white males are in black females AND maybe even result in some black females joining and contributing.
I may start a thread on this in the next week or so ... I think there might be some interest.
Anyone else have an opinion/ideas on a White Male & Black Female thread?
Well it does seem socially that black females seek out white males publicly. The taboo of black men with white women is often the main attraction...”we’re not supposed to be dong this!” Apparently our dicks CAN satisfy. Let’s ask Tina Turner, Megan Markel, Roxy Roker, Diana Ross...

....My problem (personal preferences, I guess) is that I've found that just having "sex" with a new partner has never interested me unless my wife was experiencing it with me; and its kind of the same with her. Its not voyeurism, its that some things we just have done together, like going to a movie or a really nice restaurant. Those events are things we've generally enjoyed together, and we find sex similarly. We like having the experience together. Its sort of the way we do things; you do them together and then later on, during some relaxation, like the hot tub, or quiet time on the back deck, we discuss them. So, my wife & I are pretty much in agreement that when we "swing" we do it for the 'couple experience'. It tends to give that reassurance that our primary interest remains focused on our marriage and it develops our historical "story".
....We've never had "attachment" to happen except with one female we met, a bartender/college student we met at an Outback Restaurant. It lasted almost 4 years, and it grew from a "frequent patronage" relationship into her babysitting when our ******* were real small. The ******* attachment and acceptance of her resulted in our attachment to her and our ménage à trois just developed. Up to that point I'd never seen my wife get sexually aroused and involved with another woman; and I gave them their private times as we felt it no threat to our marital relationship. And, when I was with them, the girls seemed to focus a lot of time just on me. I recall I was infatuated with red heads back then, and she had awesomely beautiful auburn hair, green eyes, with freckles across her cheeks. Privately, I use to desire knocking her up and I'd always push into her deeply when I cum, hoping it would happen. Then, my wife would get between her legs to clean her and I'd get a raging new erection and start the whole thing over with me doing my wife the same way.
....It was a hell of an arrangement that we've really never had, since.

Last edited:
When my ex-wife and i were first dating, she later admitted she was seeing several other guys before she committed to me and several times would come over to stay the night or visit me after just giving one of her boyfriends a blow job and letting them cum in her mouth..
she felt guilty admitting after we got into this lifestyle she enjoyed walking in the door and kissing me deeply with her breath smelling like their dick and me not noticiing it and even admitted she had sex with them a couple of times and would later be with me and ask me to eat her pussy out well before having sex with me, her only wiping pussy with a tissue before coming over.

I think though it helped that she always had cheated with every one she was with before me and hadn't admitted to herself until we discussed this lifestyle that she just needed multiple hung cocks to please her and may have cheated inevitably later on had she not realized that about herself and accepted it and us dealing with it in a healthy way.

I wondered if I am the only cheating wife on here that sucks black cock, swallows black cum, gets black cum in my pussy and then goes home with a smile.
No, he entered while I was cumming on her mouth... He went back telling, sorry if I disturbed you... My wife is your now... My master..... Come to me baby

Back