Cheating wives, am I the only one?

If you aren’t then verify.... my favorite part of the site is that white guys can’t. Sucks to be them Lol. But don’t join a group called black to white if you are a white you. You all aren’t needed around here

with a question like that beggars the belief you believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy if you think you are the only one.

If you aren’t then verify.... my favorite part of the site is that white guys can’t. Sucks to be them Lol. But don’t join a group called black to white if you are a white you. You all aren’t needed around here
Who dictates who should be here or not? Do you think or believe all white males are here for the same reason as yourself?

What would it take to make you genuinely happy? What would it take to really satisfy you?

So many people today chase the dream of personal achievement… and find that it doesn’t really satisfy. Others think, “I’ll be happy if I can just find Mr. Right,” or “I’ll be fulfilled if I can just find Mrs. Right.” But the even best man or the best woman can’t satisfy the deepest longings of the human heart!

I can guarantee you that nothing… no human relationship… no job promotion… no amount of money in your bank account...not even living in this lifestyle will satisfy you like Jesus can.

I said this before and I say it again:
Right now, our nation and really our world are paying a high price for our collective covetousness and greed. Its symptoms, to name just a few, are things like excessive credit card debt, bank failures, and corporate scandals. We are paying a price for the ungodly way we have handled our possessions!

And it’s not just Wall Street who’s to blame. We need to look in our own hearts too! Because if we think we’ll be happier by having more stuff or better stuff… if we buy the lie that our identity is found in the car we drive or the clothes we wear or the street we live on, or the hot sex we can have...lol … we will always be disappointed.

I mean, think about it. How many times have you experienced the “new” wearing off on something you bought? We all have. Things… while they might bring temporary satisfaction or pleasure… ultimately don’t satisfy! The only thing that will ever really satisfy the hunger in your heart is an intimate, growing relationship with Jesus Christ.

ETERNAL SATISFACTION IN AN INSTANT GRATIFICATION WORLD.

I wondered if I am the only cheating wife on here that sucks black cock, swallows black cum, gets black cum in my pussy and then goes home with a smile.
Thank god for women like you...and if I'm not mistaken, you're bi, too, yes? Damn! I need to go to Cali and hook up with you....

Last edited:
I don’t mess with cheating wives and girlfriends. If she’s got a man in her life, then I prefer for him to know I’m fuckin’ his woman. Even settin’ it all up. No sneaking around. I want it all out in the open. Cheating with somebody can quickly get complicated and messy.

I wondered if I am the only cheating wife on here that sucks black cock, swallows black cum, gets black cum in my pussy and then goes home with a smile.

Cheating is pathetic and more importantly, demonstrates the inadequacies of the Individual as indicated by lack of integrity, self-confidence and selfishness.

Cheating sluts are as good as any other sluts and each n every case of white sluts have its thrill and wildness for me :devilish: :sex: :sex: :devilish:, I do love 2 fuck married white women
Yep. I like women who don't need permission to fuck. If she want it and I want it then let's cover some ground rules ( no catching feelings, keep it on the low) and set the ******* up.

Back