Cheating white women

How do I journal here? I’m new
I think it would be helpful to you, maybe to keep your own journal. You could share some of this with us here. Any journal you have would have to be stored somewhere safe, maybe on the cloud with a fake name. Your computer of course must have your password that no one knows.
Perhaps I should have said start your own thread and post things, as they occur. I have been here for sometime, but I am not familiar much with the format. I have my own reasons for coming here from time to time. If you ever want to email me I am available, if not, that is fine too. I am not looking for anyone to date. This communication would be strictly for purposes of your experiences and any help I may give.

They are worthless whores
Looks like she has been only sucking small white dicks lol. Look like this bull it training her good and proper. Practice, practice, practice...keep sucking that big cock so you get it right. Would be great to see the face of her boyfriend if he saw this. Lol Yep a white girl in her place, on her knees sucking a big black cock. Let her practice a lot even if the bull need to let others in on this slut. That is the beautify about white sluts, you can pass them around to your friends and they will come back to their main bull.

How do I journal here? I’m new
I just read rules. emails have to be done through inbox. Sorry for that. I am not sure how that works. I must admit too that I have been on both ends of the cuckold train. That was also part of my wanting to converse. Call me foolish, but I guess I am still trying to understand what I probably never will. And I am interested in how this works out for you too.

I think the better question would be who does not cheat. I know I have cheated and so has the wife. This was before we decided to do it letting each other know.

Back