Chastity cage

Hello white faggots
How long have you been in chastity, and how has the journey been?
I'm Dinkyone Robert,

We feel that it's perfectly ok for a Woman to have sex needs and to want more and/or better sex! Especially if you have a Tiny dick Husband (Like me) and especially if you have a stable Marriage and a loving, caring Husband who is willing to be your Cuckold and wants you to experience better sex with others!

You should of course always be an open book with your Husband and talk about things together.....Talk to him before and after your dates......Tell him what the other Men did to you...Cuckold Men love that!

It is also best if you can involve your Husband with this Lifestyle too. Have him help you shop for sexy clothes or lingerie you'll wear on your dates. On date nights with other Men, always deny your Husband sex and have him assist with preparing you for your Date by helping you bathe, shave your legs/pussy if necessary, apply lotion to your naked body, paint you nails, etc. I even like to help my Wife insert her butt plug in her asshole....so she will be ready for anal sex with her Bulls! 😄

My Wife says I'm her soulmate. But, sometimes a Wife just needs better sex!

In our case, it was my Wife wanting to explore this Lifestyle first. She just loves good, deep, HARD pounding sex!! Something I'm just not equipped to provide for her.

We started dating in 1990 and were married in 1997. She was honestly close to calling it quits on our Marriage. She suffered through many years of being sexually disappointed by myself. I have always had a very Tiny 2 inch "Micro-Dick." I'm also SUPER Thin & I was a very premature ejaculator. (2 Tiny strokes and I'm done!) I'm also very Submissive and Wimpy.

She had many, many, many affairs prior to openly Cuckolding me. She even had sex with a former boyfriend in the Church basement on our Wedding day! She wore no panties under her dress so as she walked down the isle, his warm cum was leaking out of her pussy and was running down her legs!!! She whispered this information in my ear as we stood there saying our Vows.....So, I knew full well what kind of Woman I was about to Marry. I thought she was joking....but as I soon discovered after the ceremony......She was a cummy-wet mess under her dress!

She loves being naughty.....but, she never felt right going behind my back for good sex. She always told me after each affair and I always forgave her, but, she knew it made me sad to have a cheating Wife.

Cuckolding brings everything out into the open and it allows a Woman who is not having her sex needs met at home to not have to hide things anymore. It gives Women the power to say, "I'm horny and I have needs too!"

Our Cuckolding first started in 2009.
She had learned about the Lifestyle from a close girlfriend of hers who regularily Cuckolded and Chastity Locked her Submissive Hubby. She knew instantly that this was exactly what she needed in our Marriage.

After some careful planning with her GF. Together, they sat me down and explained to me that she needed more and better sex than I'm equiped to provide her. (Yes...she showed her GF my Tiny Dick.)
I took the news very well and I really understood why she needed this. I even agreed to wearing a Chastity cage....right from the start! I was perfect Cuckold material! Her GF had a small spare cage with her, so together, they locked me up on the spot! My little dick of course got hard.....but, they were able to stuff it into the cage and we made it work. 😁

My Wife and her girlfriend are very Dom type Hotwife's.
Both of us Sub Husbands are kept locked in Chastity 24/7. Wives hold the only keys. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS FOR ALL CUCK HUSBANDS. My Chastity is permanent and was a MANDITORY step for my Wife as it gives her peace of mind that I can not cheat on her. She is free to have sex with other men, but she has ZERO interest in sharing me with others. FYI....Male Chasity has many other benefits too!🔐

I am now permanently & totally Limp due to prolonged, 24/7 Chastity confinement.. Having my little Dicklett go Limp was 100% planned. Like her GF and her Tiny, Limp Hubby, they figured out early on that thanks to our Cuckold Lifestyle, my little erections were just no longer really necessary and that for me, my Chastity cage would be more comfortable if I just went completely Limp.⤵

Some tight fitting, Zero growth cages that totally prevent any sort of erections did the trick for us and I went totally Limp after about 1 yr. of continuous confinement. My Chastity training started immediatly and I have been 24/7 Chastity locked since that first day. As a added bonus, we have noticed some significant permanent penis shrinkage has occurred due to extended tight confinement, erection prevention and non-use of my already Tiny penis. She says that she finds my little, locked, Limp, Nub is just so darn cute!

We know it's not for everyone, but we have recently started using Testicle Weights and have started with my Sissification process!!
I actually look pretty darn cute in some little Thong panties!! My Chastity cage is so small.....you can barely even tell I have Male parts! Lol I no longer even own any male underwear! Lol 😁

I am of course Bisexual and and I am heavily leaning toward being fully Gay. (Bottom ONLY of course!)

Today, I am totally used to being Chastity locked and I actually feel naked without having my Chastity cage locked on! (Which is only for a quick cleaning or for my 0-6 self masterbation times per year, based of course on my behavior.)

Also, from the very start in 2009, after that first meeting, I have been completely denied from having any penetration sex with my Wife. I live 100% "Pussy Free."
🚫🐱4U!! It is a permanent arrangement.
I am only allowed to pleasure her orally......which I do very well. 👅

On rare occasions, I am also allowed to wear a Strap-on Dildo overtop of my Chastity Cage to fuck my Wife.

I have accepted my new roles well and for us, It's just better this way. I'm fine with this arrangment because it takes the pressure to perform off of me. I no longer have to try to please her with fucking. (Something I could never do.) Also, her Bulls prefer to have only their Cum inside her and we are all very happy with this arrangement.

For her first time Cuckolding, she contacted a former classmate from H.S. that she had a crush on back in the day. He was her first Bull.

Her first time was amazing! She was hooked!
It helped that her first Bull was very well hung and gave her multiple orgasms!

Today, she has (2) steady, long-term Bulls who satisfy her needs very well. She tries to meet with each of them weekly for sex.
(Both are well hung Black guys.)

My Wife prefers to have her privacy when she is Cuckolding. She usually does NOT allow me to watch her Bulls have sex with her. (Although, I do get to eat her after she returns home from her Dates! I love licking a well used pussy and ass!👅)

We've found that most guys do NOT want an audience during sex. If you can have your privacy, it just makes it much easier to date other Men and not have to worry about someone saying the wrong thing or doing the wrong thing while your Hubby is there tagging along.

Some Cuckolding couples want the Hubby always present......You have to just go with what works best for all involved. We highly recommend solo dating though.

My Wife is free to openly go on public dates alone, she has overnights with other Men and even take trips with her Bulls. I will even often drop her off or pick her up at her Bulls place or sometimes be the designated driver when she is out on the town with her Dates! FYI.....A Wife having sex with a hung guy in the back seat as your Husband drives is awesome!🚗😊

She became "3-Hole friendly" in 2010. And thanks to better sex with better hung Men, who know how to fuck a Woman properly......she has even discovered she has the ability to "Squirt!" HARD!
She loves being DP'd by her Bull and a Buddy or two. She is also quite well known around town for being a Married woman who is still available for sex and who enjoys having sex in public places. When I drive them, they like to have me be their "lookout" while they have hard sex in public parks, restrooms, parking garages, stores, side of the road, etc.! LOL

Many of our friends, co-workers, neighbors and family know of our Cuckolding Lifestyle and know I am kept permanently Chastity locked and am permanently denied of sex. Some are disgusted, some are confused, some are curious, many are envious and some don't talk to us much anymore. But....this is OUR life and we live it in a manner that is best for US.....not others.

Today, we can honestly say that the Male Chastity & Pussy Free Cuckolding Lifestyle has truly SAVED our Marriage. It brings everything out in the open and it allows under satisfied Women to finally have good sex.....and still have a wonderful Husband who adores them!❤

We could not imagine living any other way!
I've realized my shortcomings and know she'll NEVER be faithful to me......and I still love her for who she is. What more could a Woman ask for?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

When we started the QoS / cuckold lifestyle more than 4 years ago it was clear cuckold gets caged. Funny thing is it was even his idea😂. QoS was more reserved at the beginning, but now she is absolutely happy with the situation. First he wore a pink plastic cage:
View attachment 7120085
Then switched to metal cage
View attachment 7120086 View attachment 7120087
but also the metal cages were not satisfactory. Therefore switched to chastity belts:
View attachment 7120088 View attachment 7120090 View attachment 7120091 View attachment 7120092View attachment 7120093View attachment 7120094View attachment 7120095
The chasity belts are perfect and worn 24/7. Also an advantage is that a dildo / butt plug can be attached. It goes without saying that he stays pussy free. And here one together with one of the black Bulls🥰
View attachment 7120097.
The chastity belts don't give him any access to his useless thingy and balls.
What's missing but will be changed in the near future is a permanent marking of the cucky: either a beta boi or jack of spade or just the text "cuckold"...suggestions are also welcome! Needless to say since we started the lifestyle he's pussy free. QoS says "Once going black, no going back!" Cucky's rewards are being allowed to watch and / or licking her pussy, before and after if the QoS and/or black Bull allows😁
May we ask who makes your belts and where they can be bought? Thank you.

Hello white faggots
On and off 14 years total. Been caged for whole Month of November every year for No Nut November. Going to try NNN this year followed by LOCKTOBER

Attachments

• 3e8e4bc5-aef9-41d5-8cd3-d0b59fee242b_prXEQmXVjtjZyzmXGPkJB7x3UMiJB9eoYo8RfoDism4Bxoup9dBSFVtB3...jpg
    3e8e4bc5-aef9-41d5-8cd3-d0b59fee242b_prXEQmXVjtjZyzmXGPkJB7x3UMiJB9eoYo8RfoDism4Bxoup9dBSFVtB3...jpg
    29 KB · Views: 22
It seems like the CB6000 has really good reviews and looks pretty solid. However, I'm pretty sure all cages are escapable in one way or another. Some more secure than others, but I think the most important thing is the key holder.

I good key holder will make you not want to escape. :) So then you can focus on comfort instead of security. I bought a chastity cage for my wife to pick me up in, but she's more of a fan of orgasm control. I think she likes that I have access, but knows that I will not orgasm unless I have gotten her express permission. It definitely is hard at times. :)
Chastity cages maybe a fun little toy but a total joke as far as stopping escape or even orgasms . Unless you are getting a Belt or Piercing I have never seen such a bigger joke in sex . I have tried many devices but not willing to go to a piercing

Hello white faggots
Well goddess, I've been in full chastity for the past year. My queen and I have been together going on 17 years and are in our late 30s now and when we started getting with other men in year 2 of our relationship I wasn't in chastity even though I served her and she was the domme and I was her slut. At around 30 she started making me wear a butt plug always but it wasn't until this last year she took full command and caged up my lil micropenis...It has been truly amazing. I still orgasm while too and it's a more intense orgasm as it involved me getting fucked so perfectly and truly losing myself..
Hello white faggots

Back