Catfishers

look. I think a bull with my beloved wife is a hot idea and fantasy. I think Melissa is right. Getting to know each other before is essential. If not. What should we say? "Hello stranger this is my wife, pls fuck her!" :)
Thats always been my motto let us get comfortable with each other and the situation. Thats why i always ask for a whatsapp or a kik so we can be in contant contact off her

I cant believe people take their time to come on here and catfish people. This is causing me to lose interest in this forum, after i made a whole trip to meet someone and they never showed up
Video video video.

People think I'm an asshole (mostly women lol) because I keep saying this and refuse to chat otherwise.

I probably turn down a LOT of real women... But I also NEVER get catfished. ♠️👑

I cant believe people take their time to come on here and catfish people. This is causing me to lose interest in this forum, after i made a whole trip to meet someone and they never showed up
Hey it happens, always has although in my day catfish were usually found in the river. Thank you I've learned a new term today. I hope the trip you speak of was not a long or expensive one. In our years in the lifestyle we had a few. It is annoying when you think you are but remain unsure because of circumstances. Have i confused you, i should explain. I have been baffled for years about a party invitation to service a bachelor party clear across the country. We flew round trip and stayed two nights in a higher rated hotel. No one contacted us as planned, no explanation, no further contact. Always wondered about it. If it was a joke or some kinky thing it was a expensive one. The contact paid for plane tickets and hotel.
It was disappointing i always looked forward to a good party. We had a great weekend away but it has always been there. Like you the not knowing is worse than if a note or text arrived with something, even April Fool at least you could put it out of your mind.
I think your generation has it tougher this internet has created a easy platform for those who get off on deception and often rude actions. We for years used a PO Box as did the majority of players. Using one to defraud is a Federal Crime. My understanding is on the net you have to be attempting to get money or threaten personal harm . Everything else is fair game.
It might ease your pain and frustration to know several of my friends have the same complaints about forums they're on. None of them related to sex but the frauds and jokers are abundant. It seems like they are a product of the time we're living in.

There are tons of LOSERS on this and other sites who catfish, flake "exaggerate" their size, etc. 🤬. It's to the point I have lost hope of ever finding a true bbc at least here in Jacksonville NC. I'm super jealous of these couples who actually find and play with true BBC.

One of these days yall going to listen to Magic Mike LOL
Everybody should be using video chats to meet up with each other. That's where we are now and there's no excuses not to.

it's REALLY NOT hard to find a consistent and well established guy in the Lifestyle.

I did an entire thread talking about raising standards in this lifestyle, it applies to both men and women/couples.

There is a good reason why you see a handful of us same guys on his website constantly hooking up. It's not because we are SO AMAZING (it's actually true LOL🤭)

but the fact we are Real Men who know how to conduct ourselves in his lifestyle. We find more success than the 'LOSERS' you refer to.

Without judgment, a better question would be - why would You waste time with losers? 🤷🏾‍♂️ There's enough quality men on this website, most of them are Verified and have the REAL tag next to their Name.

Videos with other members. Referrals from other women /Couples. Clearly defined photos and profiles. Nothing MYSTERIOUS.

Another thing I have found useful in his lifestyle over the years... Real women and couples(and guys) don't do a lot of EXAGGERATING. They are very plain-spoken people who show up when they say they will.

Easy to schedule with. Most of us have families to consider. Just use common sense and make every candidate do a VIDEO CHAT.

I think i need to be this ruthless
Bruh, I've had a LOT of Sexy women photos message me (key word, 'photos' ) claiming what they want, what they will let me do to them, etc etc...

Soon as I mention VIDEO CHAT... 95% I never hear from again 🤣🤣🤣

But, here's the Flip side 😉

The REAL ONES? they always send me a video intro. Like this sexy young wife did... She hopped on snapchat and sent me a video intro saying "hello Mr magic Mike"... I was pounding her back out a day later 😈💦💦💦

View media item 508494

Bruh, I've had a LOT of Sexy women photos message me (key word, 'photos' ) claiming what they want, what they will let me do to them, etc etc...

The REAL ONES? they always send me a video intro. Like this sexy young wife did... She hopped on snapchat and sent me a video intro saying "hello Mr magic Mike"... I was pounding her back out a day later 😈💦💦💦

View media item 508494
Bro, this is why you’re my hero on this site lol! But for real, I’m gonna start using the video confirmation technique. Been running into way too many fakes and flakes lately

Hey it happens, always has although in my day catfish were usually found in the river. Thank you I've learned a new term today. I hope the trip you speak of was not a long or expensive one. In our years in the lifestyle we had a few. It is annoying when you think you are but remain unsure because of circumstances. Have i confused you, i should explain. I have been baffled for years about a party invitation to service a bachelor party clear across the country. We flew round trip and stayed two nights in a higher rated hotel. No one contacted us as planned, no explanation, no further contact. Always wondered about it. If it was a joke or some kinky thing it was a expensive one. The contact paid for plane tickets and hotel.
It was disappointing i always looked forward to a good party. We had a great weekend away but it has always been there. Like you the not knowing is worse than if a note or text arrived with something, even April Fool at least you could put it out of your mind.
I think your generation has it tougher this internet has created a easy platform for those who get off on deception and often rude actions. We for years used a PO Box as did the majority of players. Using one to defraud is a Federal Crime. My understanding is on the net you have to be attempting to get money or threaten personal harm . Everything else is fair game.
It might ease your pain and frustration to know several of my friends have the same complaints about forums they're on. None of them related to sex but the frauds and jokers are abundant. It seems like they are a product of the time we're living in.
100% facts!!

View media item 508494
Dang bro u a G!!

One of these days yall going to listen to Magic Mike LOL
Everybody should be using video chats to meet up with each other. That's where we are now and there's no excuses not to.

it's REALLY NOT hard to find a consistent and well established guy in the Lifestyle.

I did an entire thread talking about raising standards in this lifestyle, it applies to both men and women/couples.

There is a good reason why you see a handful of us same guys on his website constantly hooking up. It's not because we are SO AMAZING (it's actually true LOL🤭)

but the fact we are Real Men who know how to conduct ourselves in his lifestyle. We find more success than the 'LOSERS' you refer to.

Without judgment, a better question would be - why would You waste time with losers? 🤷🏾‍♂️ There's enough quality men on this website, most of them are Verified and have the REAL tag next to their Name.

Videos with other members. Referrals from other women /Couples. Clearly defined photos and profiles. Nothing MYSTERIOUS.

Another thing I have found useful in his lifestyle over the years... Real women and couples(and guys) don't do a lot of EXAGGERATING. They are very plain-spoken people who show up when they say they will.

Easy to schedule with. Most of us have families to consider. Just use common sense and make every candidate do a VIDEO CHAT.
everything this man just said.
it really is that simple.

Back