Captions

1719323501956 (1).jpg
That 2nd visit with her very first Bull when he convinced my wife to let him bareback her, she agreed if he would pull out cause she wasn't on any Bc... he did not pull out.

I didn't know what to do, She didn't know what to do... so I just watched as MY WIFE screamed his name and let this massive black stud fully mount her 9"deep inside my petite lil wife, and his face changed and he started to moan, letting me know he was now breeding the love of my life as she laid there with her sexy legs wrapped around his body and clawing up his back with every throb he unloaded inside her. When he was finally done, my wife finally said "Oh Fuck I've never felt anything like that in my life! That was so much cum! Fuck you filled up my insides, I can feel it all up there!"

Then he did it 2 more times that night.

Last edited:
That 2nd visit with her very first Bull when he convinced my wife to let him bareback her, she agreed if he would pull out cause she wasn't on any Bc... he do not pull out.

I didn't know what to do, She didn't know what to do... so I watched as MY WIFE screamed his name and let this massive black stud fully mount her 9"deep inside my petite lil wife, and as his face changed and he started to moan, letting me know he was now breeding the love of my life as she laid there with her sexy legs wrapped around his body and clawing up his back with every throb he unloaded inside her. When he was finally done, all my wife said was "Oh Fuck I've never felt anything like that in my life! How much did you cum! Fuck you filled up my insides, I can feel it easy up there!"

That's how a man claims a woman. Unload his sperm into her.

She's not your wife anymore, she's his woman.

That 2nd visit with her very first Bull when he convinced my wife to let him bareback her, she agreed if he would pull out cause she wasn't on any Bc... he do not pull out.

I didn't know what to do, She didn't know what to do... so I watched as MY WIFE screamed his name and let this massive black stud fully mount her 9"deep inside my petite lil wife, and as his face changed and he started to moan, letting me know he was now breeding the love of my life as she laid there with her sexy legs wrapped around his body and clawing up his back with every throb he unloaded inside her. When he was finally done, all my wife said was "Oh Fuck I've never felt anything like that in my life! How much did you cum! Fuck you filled up my insides, I can feel it easy up there!"

Your relationship is never the same once you've watched another man (especially a black stud) unload insider her.

Since we were new to the hotwife & Bull thing and he was an experienced Bull, he fully took advantage of the situation.

That first week alone he made sure we knew my beautiful wife was now HIS lil spaded snowbunny. He came to our house 2 more times after this during that first week, fucked and unloaded balls deep in her every time. And yes, he fucked her more than once per visit, 2-3 times per.

Your relationship is never the same once you've watched another man (especially a black stud) unload insider her.
I didn't know what to feel, think, or do as I watched this massive black stud, in such pleasure and enjoyment, take the love of my life and consummate their Bull/Hotwufe relationship in front of me in our marital bed.

Maybe what was worse was watching my wife give it all to him to have, hold and take my husbandly duties as his own. And it's been the same for years now.

Since we were new to the hotwife & Bull thing and he was an experienced Bull, he fully took advantage of the situation.

That first week alone he made sure we knew my beautiful wife was now HIS lil spaded snowbunny. He came to our house 2 more times after this during that first week, fucked and unloaded balls deep in her every time. And yes, he fucked her more than once per visit, 2-3 times per.

You have to tell us how your wife responded to him. Not physically, not counting orgasms, but emotionally. How did she feel?

I watched a tall buffed bull completely own a girlfriend before. He fucked her like he hated her, I was surprised she could take that. It was confusing, and sickening, and beautiful all at the same time. I loved seeing the beautiful girl I loved being fucked like an *******.

You have to tell us how your wife responded to him. Not physically, not counting orgasms, but emotionally. How did she feel?
The first 6 months was wild, like it's hard to believe the crazy crap that went on at the very beginning of this. Everyone can probably guess how she felt. It didn't take long and she was absolutely in love but never tried or wanted to leave. She tried to hide it at first but it was super obvious. She was always texting him and during those first 6 months or so he was at our house, with MY wife at least 4-5 nights a week, occasionally it was every night of the week.

Almost 2 months after the first time he came over and fucked my wife is when i knew there was more going on. This was during the summer months and my wife doesn't work during the summer, so i found out he was also coming over during the day too, 2-3 daytime visits per week as well, while i was at work and didn't know about it. During this time my wife was horny 24/7 so i was fucking her more than usual too. So during that first month i fucked her probably 15-20 times but he was also fucking my wife 12-15 times per week, 3 full weeks out of the month.

So in that 2 months my wife went from only ever fucking her husband to officially becoming a Spaded Hotwife with an experienced Black Bull, which he admittingly had a reputation of impregnating wives of the couples he had been with in the past. And by doing the math that between both her Bull and i my wife was getting fucked about 60 times a month, mostly by him of course.
Meaning she had swallowed or taken his massive load 9"inside her tight white tummy almost 100 times during those first 2 months. It didn't matter what day of the week we're talking about, my wife had her Bulls DNA inside her at all times, either her lil tummy filled with his black cum or her reproductive organs constantly coated in his very potent black seed.

And yes he did get my wife pregnant but she miscarried after a couple months, then she actually got in BControl after that. There's more to this but that's all the typing I'm willing to do for now. Lol

The first 6 months was wild, like it's hard to believe the crazy crap that went on at the very beginning of this. Everyone can probably guess how she felt. It didn't take long and she was absolutely in love but never tried or wanted to leave. She tried to hide it at first but it was super obvious. She was always texting him and during those first 6 months or so he was at our house, with MY wife at least 4-5 nights a week, occasionally it was every night of the week.

Almost 2 months after the first time he came over and fucked my wife is when i knew there was more going on. This was during the summer months and my wife doesn't work during the summer, so i found out he was also coming over during the day too, 2-3 daytime visits per week as well, while i was at work and didn't know about it. During this time my wife was horny 24/7 so i was fucking her more than usual too. So during that first month i fucked her probably 15-20 times but he was also fucking my wife 12-15 times per week, 3 full weeks out of the month.

So in that 2 months my wife went from only ever fucking her husband to officially becoming a Spaded Hotwife with an experienced Black Bull, which he admittingly had a reputation of impregnating wives of the couples he had been with in the past. And by doing the math that between both her Bull and i my wife was getting fucked about 60 times a month, mostly by him of course.
Meaning she had swallowed or taken his massive load 9"inside her tight white tummy almost 100 times during those first 2 months. It didn't matter what day of the week we're talking about, my wife had her Bulls DNA inside her at all times, either her lil tummy filled with his black cum or her reproductive organs constantly coated in his very potent black seed.

And yes he did get my wife pregnant but she miscarried after a couple months, then she actually got in BControl after that. There's more to this but that's all the typing I'm willing to do for now. Lol

That was beautiful, thanks.
Your sweet wife opened a door and gave herself to constant raw sex with a Black man.

That’s the dream of most husbands on this site, for their wives. And you and her lived it.

The fantasy or myth that there’s a secret whore buried deep in a woman’s heart sometimes isn’t a fantasy or myth. And I say that with total respect for you and your wife.

Thanks again.

Reactions: Ban
That was beautiful, thanks.
Your sweet wife opened a door and gave herself to constant raw sex with a Black man.

That’s the dream of most husbands on this site, for their wives. And you and her lived it.

The fantasy or myth that there’s a secret whore buried deep in a woman’s heart sometimes isn’t a fantasy or myth. And I say that with total respect for you and your wife.

Thanks again.
All that started over 8 years ago. We were 27 at the time. There been a lot of things happen and a lot that just became part of life during that time period. It's been a wild ride but it has calmed down some over the years.

All that started over 8 years ago. We were 27 at the time. There been a lot of things happen and a lot that just became part of life during that time period. It's been a wild ride but it has calmed down some over the years.

Understood, but the memories of that wild ride will keep you and your wife warm forever

Understood, but the memories of that wild ride will keep you and your wife warm forever
Well he's still part of our lives and will be always. She still has her fuck buddies occasionally but she still very much is HIS. Long term relationship type thing. They've had breaks throughout but nothing more than 6-8 months before being back together.

Last edited:
Well he's still part of our lives and will be always. She still has her fuck buddies occasionally but she's still very much is HIS. Long term relationship type thing. They've had breaks throughout but nothing more than 6-8 months before being back together.

This sounds like a true, real, wife-sharing situation. Really sharing a wife with one or more men besides the husband.
Is that a fair statement?

This sounds like a true, real, wife-sharing situation. Really sharing a wife with one or more men besides the husband.
Is that a fair statement?
Yep that would be pretty accurate. He doesn't live with us but he lives nearby and is with us quite often. And feel free to ask whatever, no limits here. She gets on here too so anyone can ask her questions or in a DM works too

like an ani.mal? That would be super hot
Yes! He was dark, very muscular and about 6'5, she was a petite Mexican girl, lean and mean, small tits, great legs and ass, beautiful face, long straight hair. They looked beautiful together, especially when she was on all fours and he had her pretty hair wrapped around his fist yanking it back while he smacked her ass loudly. The way his hips sounded pounding into her was loud and erotic, it made me almost nauseous but horny as hell. She made low, guttural sounds, crying and moaning like a whore. I had never heard her sound like that and I would fuck her pretty good myself. It was like a consensual r***. A few times she told him to stop when we was too rough, and he did but not after giving her a few extra hard pumps. He fucked the ******* out of her for over an hour at night, made love to her in the middle of the night, and fucked her again before he left in the morning.

Back