Captions

You had answered an advert in the contact magazine, for 'Married couple: She petite, adventurous, brunette; He caged, feminised. Want to meet Tall black guy with at least 8" cock". The meet was quickly arranged and you were welcomed into their house by the attractive brunette who wasted no time in giving you a blow job that had you gasping.
"Wow ... That was amazing but where's your husband, didn't he want to watch ?"
"I am the husband." came the reply. "My wife will be home soon."

1726236801405.png

You had answered an advert in the contact magazine, for 'Married couple: She petite, adventurous, brunette; He caged, feminised. Want to meet Tall black guy with at least 8" cock". The meet was quickly arranged and you were welcomed into their house by the attractive brunette who wasted no time in giving you a blow job that had you gasping.

View attachment 7509680
lol. Love this. Would be an amazing “ honey, I’m home!” situation to walk into

View attachment 7509680
I would have loved to see her hubby French her just then and now. :)

Back