Captioned Cuckold Pics

The VERY FIRST time my petite lil white wife saw a black man's cock her face got really red, jaw open, and said out loud, "OMG, that's not going to fit in me!" Lol. Within 5 minutes, He had her dripping wet and stretched out enough that he was slamming all 8" balls deep, in and out, in and out, of my tight lil wifey while she was screaming and clawing up his back.

3 days later, The SECOND TIME he came over to fuck my wife, when she saw his dick again her words were, "Oh Fuck Yea, Fuck my like you did the last time! Fuck me harder than last time!"

Those feelings are strong tho when you watching nature take its course with that hung black man inserting his massive cock deep into your marriage.

I can guarantee, and my wife will describe in detail, how SHE ABSOLUTELY let nature take its course when she had a huge Alpha Male deep between her legs. She definitely let nature take its course that night as I watched that huge cock try to Breed my faithful, devoted wife 3 times and she willingly let him bury himself balls deep inside her tight lil tummy. She said when he would unload deep inside her it felt like he was FILLING UP HER INSIDES with his black cum.

Back