Captioned Cuckold Pics

Love Story Party GIF by HULU
View attachment 1671219

Obvioiusly it's a lot. Since I've been on here, there are dudes I've seen that I would've never even guessed would be bi. What I'd like to know is if they are hiding it or if they are open with friends and family about it. I get it's no ones business but denying it or acting dismissive and disgusted about it is jus disingenuous. Do you and whatever makes you happy but knowing all of that is a bigger reason why I don't do gangbangs.

What do you say to a couple who want the same thing but haven’t come clean about it with each other? The husband is looking for means of convincing his wife to get with a black man in bed. The wife wants to have sex with a black man but is wary about sharing the intimate news with her husband.

Who would win in this unusual battle of the sexes?

IMG_20170730_154859_706.jpeg

View attachment 7366103
View attachment 7368159
Here's my wife in our marital bed, getting Barebacked by a black guy. And all I could do was watch as he spent hours making sure we knew this wasn't just a good fuck, this was a Breeding Session.

But My wife would NEVER bareback a black guy! .... UNTIL THE FIRST TIME SHE FUCKED A BLACK GUY.
From that 2nd time on she begged to get the shtt fucked outta her bareback and lusts after Him unloading balls deep in her everytime.
A beautiful sight to behold, thank you for posting that.

View attachment 7366103
View attachment 7368159
Here's my wife in our marital bed, getting Barebacked by a black guy. And all I could do was watch as he spent hours making sure we knew this wasn't just a good fuck, this was a Breeding Session.

But My wife would NEVER bareback a black guy! .... UNTIL THE FIRST TIME SHE FUCKED A BLACK GUY.
From that 2nd time on she begged to get the shtt fucked outta her bareback and lusts after Him unloading balls deep in her everytime.
That's the only way my wife will take bbc, bare.

Back