Bull's qualities

I am attracted to tall bald black men, attractive, well manicured and a nice body is always an add-on, but they don’t have to be some kind of fitness junkie, I like a good cock- thicker the better have but it doesn’t have to be overly long, and most importantly is compatible attitude. I’m not into humiliation and degradation of my spouse, and all of this kind of crazy stuff. We’re a fun loving couple and we look for a compatible playmate that has a great attitude is easy-going and is funny and respectful and can hold a conversation. Definitely is not a ******* user - I don’t think skunks or pot heads smell good, not a big drinker ( I ******* but on a play date ******* partners aren’t fun) a professional career person is always a bonus but they don’t have to be. jJust compatibility is the most important thing What kind of personality do you have? That’s the huge portion of who is the right person for you.
Well said!

Want to know from husbands/bfs and hotwives.
What are the qualities you look after when looking for a bull? both one night fun or regular.
Size, body type, age, experience? please voice out your thoughts!
♠️

Here is what we look for. Not everyone will fill all the buckets of course but things we value

Are they local
Do they seem mature and experienced
Are they also selective in who they play with
Bi or heteroflexible is a plus
Kink and bdsm experience and interest is a plus
Someone that engages both my wife's mind and her desire to want to meet.
Dominant but respectful communication

In no particular order:
* Happy with themselves and their life in general.
* Self- confidence.
* Respect for any rule or limits.
* Hygienge
* Good communication.
* A decent sense of humor.
* Adaptable to schedules and changes.
* Enjoys it.
* Assertive, but not overbearing or aggressive.
* Shares thoughts on the situation and what may make it more fun.
* Be his own man and have his own life outside of the sexual aspect.
* Able to say no when he means it. Can also take a no without becoming defensive and dramatic.

I would say that for us ,we changed our views since we started dating.At first we were looking for good looking bulls then we quickly realised that we needed more then the look. It’s a lifestyle and yeah couple and bulls have their own expectations toward this but we all have a common goal which is cuckolding and it should be vibrant ,hot and kinky. We like a cool guy with a strong sexual energy. Someone that gets the overall of the situation and that is sexually aroused at the idea of getting both a hotwife and her cuck.It’s clear for us that men and bulls are different in the bedroom and bulls are always careful with both of us and the mental aspect of it :sex:

Here is what we look for. Not everyone will fill all the buckets of course but things we value

Are they local
Do they seem mature and experienced
Are they also selective in who they play with
Bi or heteroflexible is a plus
Kink and bdsm experience and interest is a plus
Someone that engages both my wife's mind and her desire to want to meet.
Dominant but respectful communication
Amazing ones, thanks!

Back