Bulls or boyfriend?

Wow love it very similar to us I love my hubby and his Hispanic big cock he is successful. He got me into this lifestyle. His friend is my bf. But bf doesn't know i have other bulls. Hubby loves to watch I love my sex life
Yes! It is incredible… that my hubby not only let’s but encourages other guys to fuck his wife! But only black cock that is his kink and mine too! I am a black cock cum slut!

I love it. Hubby is wonderful with Hispanic big cock. He got me into this lifestyle. I fucking love it. His good friend BBC is my boyfriend. I'm allowed to play with other bulls. BBC only. I love it
How often does his friend fuck you?

Ladies and Gents
I know which one I personally prefer but do you prefer seeing different bulls or having that one bull you call the “boyfriend”
I love the thought of having a boyfriend as well as my husband
Fiancée has been seeing the same black man for two years now , he is her boyfriend now. She has no intentions of getting a new Bull . We like the familiarity and comfort level we have with him. We can trust him and let her be alone with him.

As a married woman who has a thing for hung men (husband in not aware), I don't even have the time for my lovers to really develop anything that I would call friends with benefits or a boyfriend. I have always been into this for the much better sex, not for a second relationship.

Of course I appreciate it, when my lover is a nice and refined personality too, so you don't have the reflects of running away as soon as the sex is done :) I also like to hang out a little with them sometimes before but definitely after sex... So it's good if there is more than just physical ******* between him and me. I bet it actually doesn't go as deep thought I would call it a friendship... And after all, since my husband is unaware, I wouldn't call the lover friend or boyfriend anyway, since a friend or a boyfriend shouldn't be a thing which you have to hide.

Back