Built for BBC or Made for BBC?

We hear a lot of talk about women being "built" for a BBC or "made" for a bbc, but how does one tell the difference? If a woman is made for a bbc does that mean she was handcrafted for bbc by god? and if she is built for bbc does that mean she wasn't actually perposefully created for bbc but her body is built for taking bbc?

These are just some of the many complex questions of the universe that need answers.

We hear a lot of talk about women being "built" for a BBC or "made" for a bbc, but how does one tell the difference? If a woman is made for a bbc does that mean she was handcrafted for bbc by god? and if she is built for bbc does that mean she wasn't actually perposefully created for bbc but her body is built for taking bbc?

These are just some of the many complex questions of the universe that need answers.
For me it usually means she is think and requires a larger cock, or if I’m fucking her with all I got and she keeps yelling harder I know

From our perspective it’s all about how another man’s penis feels inside me. I’ve found that black men’s penises reach deeper into my vagina and tickle the cervix which absolutely makes me squirt and cum on demand. Plus, the breeding aspect is more successful when the male ejaculates closer to the cervix.

Love and built for BBC :lips:
Please login or become a member to view

Everyone is different. Different bodies and different tastes. One poster suggested that it’s ok to say “no” to built for bbc. No it isn’t. It’s ok not to comment.

Assuming women are posting their pictures or hubby is (with wife’s permission), it’s rude to be negative. Just pass it by. Men, whether black or white, have different preferences. They are not monolithic. The same is true for women.

Back