Breeding

Should white girls breed white and fuck black or fuck and breed black?

• Total voters
I believe that EVERY white girl should have a couple white ******* at least and that ideally she should have at least 6 truly BBCs to bred her as they see fit and of course they should fuck her as much as they possibly can throughout her pregnancy .. every white should be encouraged and helped to get all of her female family members that are ovulating ready to be blacked and bred
I disagree, it should be the other way around. If you believe us black guy to be so superior, it should be each black guy having 6 cucked families to use as he pleases.

I disagree, it should be the other way around. If you believe us black guy to be so superior, it should be each black guy having 6 cucked families to use as he pleases.
I encourage you reread my post and you'll find they we substantially.. the is just quibbling about fine differences in word choices .. I do want you note what I state here is done respectfully

I encourage you reread my post and you'll find they we substantially.. the is just quibbling about fine differences in word choices .. I do want you note what I state here is done respectfully
I agree with what you wrote, but I disagree with your ratio. Instead of each cucked family having six blacks guys, each black guy should have 6 cucked family to rule over.

I agree with what you wrote, but I disagree with your ratio. Instead of each cucked family having six blacks guys, each black guy should have 6 cucked family to rule over.
I suppose that my point is that each would eventually naturally have some level control as you say but all black men as with any particular person are going to be leaders like you're suggesting .. realistically THAT won't be become the universal reality gor a number of not east is a man's natural ability to actually lead effectively.. and that can come from within a man

i think you both are nuts
Good to know .. although I find interesting and necessary to point out that you have no basis to say about me because you do not know me .. so therefore speaking out against someone (I'll speak only in my own defense) voluntarily as you have only discredits YOU .. so should you really so eager to come out nowhere and slander me or guy that I'm having an exchange with in a public forum? I'll give you a nickel with of advice in the former an old saying that your mom or guardian should have taught you but obviously did not :"it haven't got anything good to say then don't say anything at all" .. and there is another saying that appointed in exactly this situation that you could avoided .. so, I'm sorry that this may sound rude but it no worse than your unwarranted comment and it goes .. are you listening sweet lil snowflake? .. it's something to the affect of, if you like it just like what we have say all gonna do be insulting then go somewhere else and MIND YOUR OWN DAMNED BUSINESS!!! .. Oh I want you to think I'm being rude as YOU WERE so, I won't won't forget to do my usual "Please" and "thank you" .. have a good day and try your best not to spend all of your life passing I other people's parade so yo speak and certainly don't be so stupid as you butt in your people's conversations in real life only to be ignorant and rude you most likely would the react that would bring upon yourself but suspect that you get would rightly deserve and won't have any sympathy for you.. ok maybe a lil only cuz you could end up slightly more you deserve .. anyways in the you will NEVER, oh I do mean NEVER will forget the mistake that made only once .. again if you are dumb enough to do that in real life .. that would a MAJOR DUH .. for realz to use teen parlance .. good-bye have a nice day!

Threads been dead for one year, six months.

Explain why are you bumping dead threads? The polls long expired, you could start a new thread.

Just wanted to know how many agree with me on this point. I think White girls shouldn't all breed black, otherwise in the future there will be a shortage of beautiful white girls to service BBC and Cuckold white men. How many think white girls should fuck black and breed white, and how many think they should fuck and breed black only.
You make a great point!

If black men want to continue fucking white women it only makes sense to breed white also or eventually you will run out of white women to fuck!! Not in your lifetime but we would eventually become one race.

If black men want to continue fucking white women it only makes sense to breed white also or eventually you will run out of white women to fuck!! Not in your lifetime but we would eventually become one race.
Fantastic fantasy, fantasy and more fantasy. Even Luis Farakan is against IR Breeding because it hurts the innocent.

Fantastic fantasy, fantasy and more fantasy. Even Luis Farakan is against IR Breeding because it hurts the innocent.
Louis Farrakhan is hypocritical as he is working with David Miscavige of Scientology these days as Leah Remini outed on her shows against Scientology recently and here is further evidence:

( https://www.thedailybeast.com/inside-the-nation-of-islams-strange-ties-to-scientology )
( https://tonyortega.org/2017/02/20/l...d-by-scientology-as-leah-remini-goes-in-hard/ )

So instead of preaching against the "white devil" he is going in business with one of the biggest ones out there and suggesting his members read Dianetics? I don't see the Nation of Islam lasting much longer if they are going to make such strange moves?

Back