'Breeding' threads

aussiewhitebwc

Male
Gold Member
What's with all the 'breeding' and 'I want my wife to be bred' threads. I understand kinks and fetishes but this seriously seems to be getting a little out of hand. Conceiving, giving birth and raising a baby is something that you take seriously. 18 years you are the legal guardian and at the cost of around 250-500k per baby... It requires serious thought and consideration.

A creampie is a creampie, but falling pregnant to someone who you may barely know... Come on..

What's with all the 'breeding' and 'I want my wife to be bred' threads. I understand kinks and fetishes but this seriously seems to be getting a little out of hand. Conceiving, giving birth and raising a baby is something that you take seriously. 18 years you are the legal guardian and at the cost of around 250-500k per baby... It requires serious thought and consideration.

A creampie is a creampie, but falling pregnant to someone who you may barely know... Come on..
It's the ultimate and final expression of this kink/lifestyle. Even when pregnancy is not on the table, it can still occur.

It's a thrill the guys have and they are thinking with their little head.

While I attempt to be real and point out the commitment required, I'm vastly outnumbered. I won't stop rants. If I can convince one couple to see the light and not get blk preg, I feel like I have helped. The chil.d does not deserved to be treated and raised as a 2nd class part of the family.

Your point? I plan to have ki.ds some day anyways so does it change anything if they are biologically mine? People have ki.ds, it's a thing they do, just because you want to get a little kinky in concieving doesn't mean you're going to be a worse par.ent than you otherwise be. The whole "getting pregnant by someone you barely know" point is moot, the husband is the fath.er now, same as he would be if you had a donor.

Your point? I plan to have ki.ds some day anyways so does it change anything if they are biologically mine? People have ki.ds, it's a thing they do, just because you want to get a little kinky in concieving doesn't mean you're going to be a worse par.ent than you otherwise be. The whole "getting pregnant by someone you barely know" point is moot, the husband is the fath.er now, same as he would be if you had a donor.
No it does not make you a worse parent.
Your attitude is rather refreshing to read as most here just want to see "the wife knocked up"

"the husband is the fath.er now" is so important for everyone to recognize. The chi.ld needs the love and devotion from both parents for many, many yrs

While I attempt to be real and point out the commitment required, I'm vastly outnumbered. I won't stop rants. If I can convince one couple to see the light and not get blk preg, I feel like I have helped. The chil.d does not deserved to be treated and raised as a 2nd class part of the family.
Facts

Agreed

It’s a power kink related to ownership and the dom/sub/degradee/degrader dynamic.

Nobody is actually having a fatherless kid for fun; it’s all just kink play.

I've been addicted to the feeling of loads filling my pussy & ass& even swallowing cum down my throat most of my life. I've been on the pill except to have children, prefering bareback all 3holes & love being past medupas so can't get pregnant now so now my dream would to have minimum 3 loads down each hole! More is always better! But sadly can't find group of bbc's in our area, Vancouver bc Canada? If your bbc group please message me!

Attachments

• 20221229_211115.jpg
    20221229_211115.jpg
    970.5 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:

We have 2 mixed ******* we knew what we were doing we went In with full knowledge and have two wonderful grown up *******

Yeah. It's a hard job being a parent! What if your ******* are born with a disability? ******* are expensive. Making them is easy. Rasing them to be healthy well adjusted people requires alot of time effort and money. Think of this and the breeding kink suddenly disappears. Reality is very different from fantasy. The sex is 10 minutes, rasing them +18 long hard years!

Yeah. It's a hard job being a parent! What if your ******* are born with a disability? ******* are expensive. Making them is easy. Rasing them to be healthy well adjusted people requires alot of time effort and money. Think of this and the breeding kink suddenly disappears. Reality is very different from fantasy. The sex is 10 minutes, rasing them +18 long hard years!
i'd hope its a helluva alot longer than just 10minutes!

Why does everyone assume the chold will be unwanted and not raised properly? We will, if it happens. J (the wife)

Why does everyone assume the chold will be unwanted and not raised properly? We will, if it happens. J (the wife)
I hope the chil.d is loved and raised properly. I know all of my ki,ds are loved and cherished.

I think sometimes the guys want it to happen and then regret it later. I had a gf from my work get into this. She fell in the deep end with a female dom. Her husband was reluctantly loving it. Somehow this dom convinced her to go without her diaphragm.

Well, she ended up preg. The husband freaked as much as she did. She waited and even went to abort at 22 wks. She could not do it. He divorced her, she had the baby, and put it up for adoption. She eventually put her life back together and remarried.

So, it's not all fucking and excitement.

none of our k!ds are ever treated 2nd class or loved any less. all i care is i love my wife, & i love her thru them.
all ch1ldren deserved to be fully loved just as they are.. i got 2 with my wife before, & the rest have been black.
it wasn't the first time i helped raise black ch1ldren either. the key, is that you seem them as your children, not that you see them as black.

Only some sorry worthless selfish P.O.S. would not want it and take care of it . They knew the risks of unprotected and fertile creampies . So time to be a man if it happens ! .

Back