Votes: 454 32.3%
  • Planning to breed?

Votes: 712 50.7%
  • Against breeding?

Votes: 53 3.8%
  • Just tryna fuck?

Votes: 381 27.1%

• Total voters
Hi, my husband and I are from the Montreal area, Canada and we decided to make me available to black guys. I' m not 100% sure yet, but let's get acquainted to start with:) As my husband is sterile, he just lets nature follow its way... If anyone lives further away, there might be a possibility to stay over for some time too. Well, though I'm nervous to be honest, I took the courage to post this add:)
Your very cute @Ivy i would love to breed you someday 😉

I love the thought of being black bred but in reality it would cause so many issues, explaining to friends/family etc. For me it will remain a fantasy but I enjoy practicing!

“many issues”?
Imagine the look on faces of friends/family when they ask you, “who’s the *******?”
and you say, “I don’t know; there were so many Black men”

Hi, my husband and I are from the Montreal area, Canada and we decided to make me available to black guys. I' m not 100% sure yet, but let's get acquainted to start with:) As my husband is sterile, he just lets nature follow its way... If anyone lives further away, there might be a possibility to stay over for some time too. Well, though I'm nervous to be honest, I took the courage to post this add:)
Wishing you the best I hope you get breeded and you and your husband get to raise a Beautiful I terracil baby

Back