Votes: 454 32.3%
  • Planning to breed?

Votes: 712 50.7%
  • Against breeding?

Votes: 53 3.8%
  • Just tryna fuck?

Votes: 381 27.1%

• Total voters
I love the thought and act of breeding and found no situation is ever the same.. anyone here been bred thought about or in the process of it.. and if your looking to breed you can post here with general location I'm sure more people are willing besides myself
My wife and I both enjoy the thought of her being bred by a BBC! I fully support her desire to have a black baby...

Let’s face it… the most excitement everyone involved is going to experience in this lifestyle is unprotected sex with no pulling out…this is what everyone wants to feel and experience period….now if you want her to achieve the pinnacle of off the charts heart pounding exciting sex….it would be her all alone with him in her marital bed missionary position with her and both knowing she’s in full ovulation ….and her darker lover knowingly delivering his extremely fertile baby making seed warmly deep inside her filling her up.
Now that IS hot!!!

Definitely have the loads for some good breeding…

View attachment 5577367
i'm italian, & everyone asks if i'm not interracial. esp with my size, athleticism, the way i move.
funny tho, i must get more sun than you here in colorado.
these are probably why i get so much pale blonde & blue attention.
alyssa just laughs as she slips the strappy on, unbeknownst to the blondie!

Back