BNWO

Do You Support BNWO

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I am bisexual and that girls ass is incredible! Thank you for commenting about it, or I would have never seen it!

Hi Deanna.
We’ve chatted before a couple years ago before I was deleted but I’m signed in again with another email with hopes I won’t get deleted again. But I’ve always enjoyed your posts and hope to enjoy more..
Happy to hear you liked that photo also.
Kisses..
Janice

Hi Deanna.
We’ve chatted before a couple years ago before I was deleted but I’m signed in again with another email with hopes I won’t get deleted again. But I’ve always enjoyed your posts and hope to enjoy more..
Kisses..
Janice
I agree with Janice. I too enjoy all your posts and pics, thank you.

Hi Deanna.
Kisses..
Janice
I thought that was you and wondered about the new account, thinking that someone may have just hijacked your name and pretty picture!
I have another thread that I started where I posted Erotic art, most of it with an interracial theme. Started with an online friend who shares illustrations, and used me for a model for a couple of them. I have been posting there for awhile, but it doesn't seem to get much attention.

OMG Deanna.
Because the NBA game is over that we’ve been watching is over and my black husband (yes my long-time black lover and I finally got married) and I need to go to bed. but I had a chance to go through a couple of pages and WOW, I absolutely love your Erotic Art thread.. Mahbe tomorrow I can find some time to tell you the ones I especially like.. actually I love all of them and could hit the “like” on everyone of them.. lol
Anyway, before I close, I wanted you to know that we are friends on another site also, either Slut Wives or Dark Wanderer maybe.? Anyway for now, I haven’t upgraded yet and very limited to what I can do here (because I was banned forever, I’m just waiting to upgrade until I feel I won’t be deleted again) but for now, if you can find me in the other sites, send me the link to your Erotic Art thread so I can respond to what I like best.
I don’t remember Dr right now but in one of those other sites, don’t remember which one, you might find me as.. cmeinfl1
Gotta go, Calvin is calling me..
Janice

Back