BNWO

Do You Support BNWO

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I will be writing my doctoral thesis in psychology on the intricate ternary power relationship in cuckold relationships. The topic was actually accepted by a decent university and I will now literally spend my next years contacting and scientifically interviewing women and men living in such power relationships. Please don't be alarmed, if I contact one or the other of you with scientific questions. If you know of any relevant scientific work on my topic area, feel free to let me know. Love, Markus

It's amazing to me, how many white guys are showing up on this site to lurk, hit on women and try to fit in, somehow.
If a woman is here, she likes black men and is not interested in feeding your fantasy by answering your 500 questions about how she got into it, how you like it, does your husband know, how old were you when..., how many BBC have you had at once? Do you kiss your husband afterwards...on and on and on... PLEASE GO AWAY - IF I WANTED TO TALK TO YOU I WOULD GET ON TIKTOK OR SNAPCHAT.

It's amazing to me, how many white guys are showing up on this site to lurk, hit on women and try to fit in, somehow.
If a woman is here, she likes black men and is not interested in feeding your fantasy by answering your 500 questions about how she got into it, how you like it, does your husband know, how old were you when..., how many BBC have you had at once? Do you kiss your husband afterwards...on and on and on... PLEASE GO AWAY - IF I WANTED TO TALK TO YOU I WOULD GET ON TIKTOK OR SNAPCHAT.
Sorry but you're being kind of rude. This site deals with interracial sex which includes cuckolding. So white hubbies and even white hubbies that are trying to get their wives/girlfriends into it. There are some single white men that love black women too. There are single white women that are asking questions and are curious so are you going to tell them to get off the site too. So chill out.

Sorry but you're being kind of rude. This site deals with interracial sex which includes cuckolding. So white hubbies and even white hubbies that are trying to get their wives/girlfriends into it. There are some single white men that love black women too. There are single white women that are asking questions and are curious so are you going to tell them to get off the site too. So chill out.
I'm being far less rude than the crazy messages I have received, trust that! Especially after you tell them you're not interested. Most of them, like you, have nothing posted, not even a profile picture; but they want to know all the details about my life, my thoughts, my fantasies. Maybe you should read what I said - I'm talkin about white guys hitting on a white woman on an interracial site; and wanting to grill me about my personal life. Not guys fantasizing (or aspiring) about being cuckolds or nursing the fantasy, We all know 90% of the people here are white guys looking for things to fantasize about when they jack off. Go for it, man, just don't interrupt me, because I'm over here fantasizing about dominant black men, and you're interrupting my personal time! I didn't tell anyone to get off the site, I just said I didn't want to answer questions for them. I already know I'm not socially acceptable...

I'm being far less rude than the crazy messages I have received, trust that! Especially after you tell them you're not interested. Most of them, like you, have nothing posted, not even a profile picture; but they want to know all the details about my life, my thoughts, my fantasies. Maybe you should read what I said - I'm talkin about white guys hitting on a white woman on an interracial site; and wanting to grill me about my personal life. Not guys fantasizing (or aspiring) about being cuckolds or nursing the fantasy, We all know 90% of the people here are white guys looking for things to fantasize about when they jack off. Go for it, man, just don't interrupt me, because I'm over here fantasizing about dominant black men, and you're interrupting my personal time! I didn't tell anyone to get off the site, I just said I didn't want to answer questions for them. I already know I'm not socially acceptable...
Yes white guys shouldn't try to hit on white girls unless any white girls don't mind them hitting on them only for their amusement knowing they have no intention on being with any of these white guys. If you don't want any white guys talking to you just tell them you're not interested and or ignore them completly. For me if anyone gets extremely rude and call anyone derogatory names should be kicked off. Nobody should have to put up with that.

Back