Black women in control of white ones

Hi, how are you? Happy Friday was scrolling through profiles and I seeing you, but I would stop by and say hi.
You are simply beautiful, amazing sexy, looking woman love to be humiliated and like to know what it’s like to be with me lesbian woman.. lol
Come ikiss ur pussy i have magical tonque long

James, yes this is all truth ... as a former college professor for over 25 years I have seen just how much TOTAL CONTROL these black girls have over the submissive, subservient and Obedient white girls ... on campuses .. at the campus workout centers and of course the living areas around the campus, especially. White girls carrying the books/ book bags of the black girls "for" them as the Superior Black Girl walks hands free ... and still the white girl/s are holding doors open for them ... tying their shoes ... cleaning up their lunch trays, etc etc. Yes, the Univ's were about 5% Black girls but they completely & undeniably "ruled" over and "lorded over" the white girls ... it was 100% more obvious with other things, too .. sexually or Non sexually ... the white girls "totally" submitted & served the Black Girls!
That would be an exciting thing to actually see and maybe a talented author on this site could write a story about that!

Back