Black Superiority and white submission

I’m totally hooked on a well dressed black man especially if they are mid 40s , my memorable time was in London, hubby works in many countries and usually takes me with him if its a lengthy stay , we were out at dinner near Fleet Street, found a table next to the window , hubby faced the street , I had vision of the bar , standing with another black man was the perfect black man , as we ordered he glanced over with a smile and I reacted, we eyed each other all through dinner , the people next to us left leaving a spare table which was soon taken over by the two guys and a conversation was started , hubby got really into chatting , we finished dinner and they wondered if we would like to go out for drinks , hubby was in the mood so off we went.

At the third pub it was decided we should go to a night club for a dance , hubby was very tired due to his long day but did suggest I go with them and enjoy dancing , which I love to do , Ray questioned hubby but he said it was fine , we hailed two cabs , hubby kissed me and told me to enjoy myself.

The night club was very full but Ray took me on the dance floor he was so smooth which made me hot and very flirty , he touched all the right spots plus I could feel his hard cock pushing into me , he tongue kissed me i was now his , he whispered in my ear , you need fucking don’t you , my expression must have given him the answer he needed , took my hand and we marched out to find a cab , cab ride was hot as he groped me making my body his , arrived at his place , nice flat , kissing and undressing we were soon naked , the fun began , Ray held me down and ate me his mouth and tongue was everywhere , it took ages for my turn but eventually I sucked his cock , holding my head he face fucked me then told me to rim his ass , I was so into it , he then fucked me in every position so much stamina we were dripping wet , we layed next to each other he kissed me , now Mount my cock he demanded , I did his cock went deep he slowly grinding me as we kissed , his hands spread my ass cheeks , now for a surprise he said , in walked the other guy , naked holding one huge cock , come Stan let’s really fuck this married white slut , he looked at me with a huge smile and I smiled back with , let’s do this .

they both used me all night , I had an absolutely lovely night , Ray took me back to the hotel at 5am , hubby was still fast asleep.

I would like to know how far this is true. I accept that not all believe in superority or slavery, and they are entitled to their views. I would like this thread, to bring out all those who believe or practise, (either partly or fully ) this concept. And this thread is for THOSE THAT DO, not THOSE THAT DONT, either a black master or white submissive.
If anybody would like to write their involvment, or send stories of their experience, or expectations, or pictures of this in practise, or even cartoons, fake or captioned pictures, with this concept in mind. I am aware of some friends who believe in this concept and practise this in various degrees from weekend slaves to 100% fully committed to serving blackmen 24/7. I myself am a cuckold who is not directly owned (black master has no interest in me , other than financing his use of my wife). My wife who is 100% fully owned by a black master who lives in our home, is his and belongs to him.
I am in acceptance of his superiority, and i sincerly believe my wife and all white females belong to blackmen (my view, ), This thread i hope will prove that this concept is not only alive , but flourishing..
O nly the replies and the number of them will prove whether we are progressing to what the title of this thread is " BLACK SUPERORITY AND WHITE SUBMISSION. So please all those of any age, gender, colour who believe in this concept , i hope you will reply. Thank you
I will submit.

Back