'BLACK OWNED'

Being black owned is as much a mindset as well as lifestyle. For sissy whitebois like me that means taking hormones and training my ass for any black man that wants it. For other white cucks being black owned might mean tributing to a black goddess or master, possibly helping a sissy feminize themselves, etc.

I think being black owned is probably true position for most white people.

Being black owned is as much a mindset as well as lifestyle. For sissy whitebois like me that means taking hormones and training my ass for any black man that wants it. For other white cucks being black owned might mean tributing to a black goddess or master, possibly helping a sissy feminize themselves, etc.

I think being black owned is probably true position for most white people.
It certainly is for my elderly white wife and it soon will be for me.

My wife and her boyfriend use the term but in line with what others have said it's managed so it fits in with the rest of our life.

It never interferes with our family life although as our youngest is due to leave home soon I'll be interested to see how it develops.

Every so often they will do something specific in terms of asserting his dominance but much of the time we have a pretty normal dynamic.

It's definitely been something that has really helped my wife explore her wild side.

Thanks for sharing. How has your wife explored her wild side? What sort of things has she done that she hadn’t done before?
She's always been sexually quite adventurous but was reluctant to try going with other men until a few years ago.
Then she met a black guy who introduced her to Dom/sub stuff and it's developed from there.
In effect it just made her open up and try stuff.

Her current bull is quite strict for want of a better term and she really has enjoyed things although the covid situation messed it up for a while.

At first it was tough from my side but it really has made a positive difference to us.

i wonder if that really happens
I can assure that it happened and continues to happen to me.
I am a 38yr old single mom. 11 months ago, I met a wonderful Black Couple. After an amazing 3-day weekend of many “firsts” for me, I pledged my loyalty to Them both.
They Both own me mentally, physically, emotionally and financially, if They so desire. They do not need any financial assistance from me, yet I offered to sell my home and give Them the monitory proeeds. Instead, They require me to utilize my townhouse to recruit other white females and offer recruits to Them. It is my pleasure. They have redecorated my entire home with Black art and a strong sexually-themed decor. The basement now resembles a dungeon. Former Vanilla friends either accept me and my new Owners, submit to Them as well or move on.
Yes, it really does happen, at least to me.

I can assure that it happened and continues to happen to me.
I am a 38yr old single mom. 11 months ago, I met a wonderful Black Couple. After an amazing 3-day weekend of many “firsts” for me, I pledged my loyalty to Them both.
They Both own me mentally, physically, emotionally and financially, if They so desire. They do not need any financial assistance from me, yet I offered to sell my home and give Them the monitory proeeds. Instead, They require me to utilize my townhouse to recruit other white females and offer recruits to Them. It is my pleasure. They have redecorated my entire home with Black art and a strong sexually-themed decor. The basement now resembles a dungeon. Former Vanilla friends either accept me and my new Owners, submit to Them as well or move on.
Yes, it really does happen, at least to me.
Congratulations on an inspired evolution. You’re setting a wonderful example for other white women.

Back