'BLACK OWNED'

I’ve introduced 5 females so far, not including my dau. She has recruited an additional 3. It seems much easier around the Wash DC area than I would have imagined. Some are very curious, others have white-quilt. Some want better sex, others want taboo sex.
I am VERY enthusiastic, as this experience has changed my life for the better. As far as being an effective advocate, I’m doing my best, which is what my Owners always expect from me.
thank you.
so you got 5 of your friends and 3 of your daughters friend to submit to your owner ???

so you got 5 of your friends and 3 of your daughters friend to submit to your owner ???
in a nutshell, yes :) in this area, it seems so easy to discuss with my friends. 2 of my friends were single (divorced), 2 were married and i/my Owners required hubbie's knowledge and the last one of my friends was actually the mom of one of my dau's classmates who she recruited first. The other 2 of my dau's recruits were classmates of hers and even easier to convince to "try it"

in a nutshell, yes :) in this area, it seems so easy to discuss with my friends. 2 of my friends were single (divorced), 2 were married and i/my Owners required hubbie's knowledge and the last one of my friends was actually the mom of one of my dau's classmates who she recruited first. The other 2 of my dau's recruits were classmates of hers and even easier to convince to "try it"
there are girl i know at school who i wonder about. They talk a lot, but i wonder if it is just talk, or if they really do stuff.

there are girl i know at school who i wonder about. They talk a lot, but i wonder if it is just talk, or if they really do stuff.
My guess is that if they are talking about it, then they are very curious.... if they are curious, then if the opportunity presents itself, then that are DOING IT!. That's what my dau and I are seeing. I'm 38 and the women my age or older need to feel comfortable. Girls my dau's age seem very willing, right from the start, because they are very curious.

Black Owned is exactly what you think it means. You are voluntarilly surrendering control of yourself physically, sexually, socially, and financially to your Master.

This may mean different things to different people. I dont need money, so my slave couple didnt have to contribute to my upkeep, but I used them extensivly sexually, controlled them physically in their home, made decisions about their social lives, and abused them mentally.

This is what you are signing up for: to become a thing owned for anothers amusement, whatever that means.
do you really think there are whole families doing this ?

For us it means
1.) my Bull comes first in the hierarchy, no questions
2.) He likes me to be open and promiscuous with other black men, within reason, but I don't swing with white guys (even 'alpha' ones)
3.) General recognition of black supremacy
you sleep around with other black guys too ?

Reactions: wit
like a black guy totally running the family, telling them what to do what they can wear and everything ????
I’m sure it’s happened more than most can imagine…. Plenty certainly crave parts of that, no matter how scared plus exciting it is to give up all control

do you really think black guys will start really owning white families ?
Yes. As many Marines as I noticed submissive to Black men and ecstatic when she cheated with BBC when we deployed I know it has happened. Maybe just weekends most often, but eventually some couples, including you I hope, will be owned completely 24/7…

Yes. As many Marines as I noticed submissive to Black men and ecstatic when she cheated with BBC when we deployed I know it has happened. Maybe just weekends most often, but eventually some couples, including you I hope, will be owned completely 24/7…
i dont know why, but it seems like that would just totally make sense for the most man like person to run things

Back