Black Men, How many white wives have you fucked?

I m 55 .. I started late at 50
Till then only black women like just 2 .. other being wife of over 30 yrs
Count will be 36 tonight
My nuts are just hanging low with all that semen volume ready to greet her pretty 27 year old face
Happy to say this
Last night I had a tinder match
31 yr old Ella .. brunette from illinois visiting DC
Fucked her for 3 hrs and she swallowed everydrop
She has a skinny 5 6 boyfriend who works as a sales manager
The height came became I am 6 6 and she craves long bbc dick
I could have taken her ass but I was being polite.
37 is my count
Monday I am meeting Julie ( probably will fuck )
Sunday lunch with cece ( big ass white girl )

The adultery is I say about 50% of all white married women having exclusive bbcs discreetly.. easily
I match over 20 in tinder per day
It’s overwhelming for me sometiMes to pick one over the other
xDDD
why only 50%, go more, 90%!

whenever I read this forum I get a strong impression that the most of the posts were written by *******.

You know life is not only sex. I tell you more, sex is small part of it. Women want a normal family life, they want love, they want someone who would care about them, someone to share joy with.
And where is the place for a bull here?

No doubt, there are some women who do sex for a living, or some mind screwed really that nobody wants to have sex with them, there is a big part those who are not attractive, so that they have to *******, but it's not 50% lol

Not enough
I will fuck white women till I can’t
Whites through the ages have known the Black man is the Superior mald
Wrvfuck your grandmothers mothers wives *******’s
All will get blacked

My wife s regular Bull fucked at least 40 white women, many of them being married
Wow!!!! You and your slut wife are very lucky that he has allowed your wife to be one of his married white fuck sluts.
How do you feel about your wife being just another piece of married white fuck meat to him?
Is your wife white slut number 41?
What is your wife's married white slut number?
I always love it when other men tell me how many other white wives they have fucked; especially while their black cock is still fucking in my white wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb.

Wow!!!! You and your slut wife are very lucky that he has allowed your wife to be one of his married white fuck sluts.
How do you feel about your wife being just another piece of married white fuck meat to him?
Is your wife white slut number 41?
What is your wife's married white slut number?
I always love it when other men tell me how many other white wives they have fucked; especially while their black cock is still fucking in my white wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb.
I dont know exactly; she is one among others for him

The exciting part is that she s so much in love with him, whatever he does
Yes that is very exciting. Another man Owned my white wife for about 2 years, she told me in front of him that she would do ANYTHING for him and she did not care if I liked it or not. Sadly he was also fucking other white wives and decided to dump my wife. He broke my wife's heart, she missed him fucking her and using her as one of his married white fuck sluts, often in public. I felt very sad for my wife and I was sad and disappointed that my wife was no longer good enough to be one of his pieces of married white fuck meats. I was always very excited watching him use, degrade and humiliate my wife when he used her to live out his fantasies. Of course, he never cared about my wife other than using her as a fuck toy and cum dumpster.

Yes that is very exciting. Another man Owned my white wife for about 2 years, she told me in front of him that she would do ANYTHING for him and she did not care if I liked it or not. Sadly he was also fucking other white wives and decided to dump my wife. He broke my wife's heart, she missed him fucking her and using her as one of his married white fuck sluts, often in public. I felt very sad for my wife and I was sad and disappointed that my wife was no longer good enough to be one of his pieces of married white fuck meats. I was always very excited watching him use, degrade and humiliate my wife when he used her to live out his fantasies. Of course, he never cared about my wife other than using her as a fuck toy and cum dumpster.
I think it happens all the time .Black Bulls love our wives much les than they do!! But they fuck them so well

Back