Black Bulls Kissing White Wives

I just need to say this as an experienced hotwife. Most of these pictures are stunningly beautiful. However, these are all of hot wives in the strong hands of their Bull. I ‘d much prefer, NEED, to be 1-1 (bare) with a black man and not have hubby or a photographer there. It’s a complete distraction and not natural to have an audience while a perfect couple (Bull & wife) have sex (fuck and make love). Leave us alone to FUCK for as long as it takes!

If it’s a few hours, an over night, or even an entire weekend. We will let you know when we are done with our 1-1 time and we are ready & want you back onsite. Otherwise, be patient, go away, keep productive (no jerking off), and be sincerely thankful a MAN is tending to all of your wife’s sexual needs. Again, be thankful we are getting fucked! It is helping YOU and gracing our marriage. Absolutely Thank the Bull, sincerely and subserviently, for spending time and providing, for you, for your wife. Never ask questions of him or your wife, it’s not about you.

This MAN is doing your job that you are incompetent to properly do, honestly. A wife, like us, needs to be properly pleased, used, to feel like a desired women and it is taking ANOTHER MAN to do so!

The Bull should be treated like a fucking King as he is doing the #1 job a human MAN was intended to do!!!! Make a women orgasm and fill her with cum.

These photos, as beautiful as they are, should’t even exist. Off my soap box now, sorry.
Wow. Fuck that and frankly you. You don’t want or have or need a cuck you have a chump and an idiot. I feel sorry for that loser.

Wenn Sie einen Black man küsst,dann erregt mich dass so stark dass mein Kleinding sofort nass wird.Am meisten liebe ich es wenn Sie mit ihm in der Öffentlichkeit knutscht.Wenn es dann noch in unserer Stadt passiert...........ohhhhhhh jaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

I do it both ways. And I bet when no ones looking you do too
Whatever dude. The author of this thread is asking for Black Bulls and white WIVES kissing. There’s nothing in the thread that has anything to do with cucks kissing ass. I give exactly ZERO fucks about you kissing ass or what you think others do in that regard. Go find yourself a “Cucks who kiss ass” thread and post to your heart’s content. This is not that thread.

Whatever dude. The author of this thread is asking for Black Bulls and white WIVES kissing. There’s nothing in the thread that has anything to do with cucks kissing ass. I give exactly ZERO fucks about you kissing ass or what you think others do in that regard. Go find yourself a “Cucks who kiss ass” thread and post to your heart’s content. This is not that thread.
I completely understand your point of view. I am the author and a cuck wannabe so to me that means the BULL is in charge

As a cuck wannabe there is nothing hotter to me then seeing a white wife kissing her BBC BULL! Who else feels the same and BULLS do you like kissing wives in front of husbands? Please share any picture you have
My wife and I have not acted on our fantasy yet, but we talk about it a lot during sex. The thing is my wife barely likes kissing in General so the day I see her passionately kiss a bull, I’ll know that she belongs to that lifestyle.

Ok. And fuck off internet tough guy.

Back