Black bull cuckold humiliation party

All the Bulls are in the living room just chilling and hanging out. The wives and cucks go upstairs to the bedrooms and the wives all dress up their cucks in lingerie, paint their nails, do their makeup, etc. Then the wives lock us all in chastity & collar/leash each of their cucks and crawl them downstairs into the living room. Each wife will showcase their cuck in front of the Bulls (in order), like a runway...or in this case, a crawlway. At the end of each crawl, the wife takes a sharpie or lipstick and writes the number (in order) down their back. Once all cucks have been showcased, each Bull gets to draw a number out of a jar. Attached to the piece of paper, the corresponding key to the cuck's chastity cage will be taped to it. Once each Bull has a cuck and his key. The games begin....

First we start with a... dildo race. Each wife hands a specific dildo over to the Bull and the Bulls all thrown them as far as possible (in the same direction). The wives line us up at a "Starting line", unleash us, and once the whistle blows, each cuck has to race to crawl to their dildo and crawl back to the finish line. Bulls can place wagers, make bets with each other, etc.

After a clear winner has been determined, the cuck gets handed over the key. All other loser cucks have to keep performing other tasks or events until their Bull's feel that they deserve to have their key given back to unlock their cage.

There are so many other events I could think of that would be so cute and fun for the cucks olympics, but I'm curious to hear your ideas as well.

All the Bulls are in the living room just chilling and hanging out. The wives and cucks go upstairs to the bedrooms and the wives all dress up their cucks in lingerie, paint their nails, do their makeup, etc. Then the wives lock us all in chastity & collar/leash each of their cucks and crawl them downstairs into the living room. Each wife will showcase their cuck in front of the Bulls (in order), like a runway...or in this case, a crawlway. At the end of each crawl, the wife takes a sharpie or lipstick and writes the number (in order) down their back. Once all cucks have been showcased, each Bull gets to draw a number out of a jar. Attached to the piece of paper, the corresponding key to the cuck's chastity cage will be taped to it. Once each Bull has a cuck and his key. The games begin....

First we start with a... dildo race. Each wife hands a specific dildo over to the Bull and the Bulls all thrown them as far as possible (in the same direction). The wives line us up at a "Starting line", unleash us, and once the whistle blows, each cuck has to race to crawl to their dildo and crawl back to the finish line. Bulls can place wagers, make bets with each other, etc.

After a clear winner has been determined, the cuck gets handed over the key. All other loser cucks have to keep performing other tasks or events until their Bull's feel that they deserve to have their key given back to unlock their cage.

There are so many other events I could think of that would be so cute and fun for the cucks olympics, but I'm curious to hear your ideas as well.

should be called the sissy bitch olympics. The cucks, dressed and made up as you said, also have a large-ish butt plug with an ******* tail ( dog, cat, etc). They are required to be on all 4s the whole time as they are lesser than the wives or bulls. I assume when they crawl back with the dildo, since they are on all 4, they have to use their mouths?

My husband told me that he would like to send me to a bbc party with many unknown strangers. We both going two different rooms. Myself can enjoy the time with the bbc and my cucky will be in a separate room. His is for all cuckolds to watch the party via the installed cams.

Watching but don't touch your penis. If he wants he have to sit on a chair with a dildo in his ass. What ever he can see what happens to me he can't do anything. Only me.

Myself have a good time with the BBC‘s. I get fucked and treat like a slut. My husband have watched that I want to be auctioned to the highest bidders.

After the bidding the winner walking to my husband. This is the return coupon for your wife. She signed a contract that the winner of the bidding return her earliest in 3 months.
In a bag he will get my belongings. Shoes skirt underwear watch and my mobile. I will get transport nude.

If he wants to see me a very last time he have let fuck his ass when he wears my clothes. I can see him being fucked and saw how much he came from the ass fuck.

Penny-Pax-Dogfart-Penny-Pax---Cuckold-Sessions-2012-12-12-11_480.jpg
Penny-Pax-Dogfart-Penny-Pax---Cuckold-Sessions-2012-12-12-22_480.jpg

We used to have weekend pool parties before the plandemic. There were three regular cuck couples including my wife and me. There were also two or three divorced women that would be there as well.

The wives have made up games to play over the years. One is the bull brings a gift for the cuck. The gifts were always some bra and panties or butt plugs or some other sex toy. The cucks had to model the outfits or demonstrate using the toys.

One of game that we a little fun was guess his size. The cuck had to secretly measure three bulls cocks. Then the wife had to find them. My wife really liked this one because I challenge her by measuring bulls that were new to the group and I knew she had not been with before. By the end of the day the wives would reveal their findings and how they got their answers.

My husband told me that he would like to send me to a bbc party with many unknown strangers. We both going two different rooms. Myself can enjoy the time with the bbc and my cucky will be in a separate room. His is for all cuckolds to watch the party via the installed cams.

Watching but don't touch your penis. If he wants he have to sit on a chair with a dildo in his ass. What ever he can see what happens to me he can't do anything. Only me.

Myself have a good time with the BBC‘s. I get fucked and treat like a slut. My husband have watched that I want to be auctioned to the highest bidders.

After the bidding the winner walking to my husband. This is the return coupon for your wife. She signed a contract that the winner of the bidding return her earliest in 3 months.
In a bag he will get my belongings. Shoes skirt underwear watch and my mobile. I will get transport nude.

If he wants to see me a very last time he have let fuck his ass when he wears my clothes. I can see him being fucked and saw how much he came from the ass fuck.
It’s so nice and erotic, it is a wonderful scenario

My fantasy is to be a sissy slut and dressed up like a maid or cheerleader at a playoff game with a group of 5-6 black men. I serve drinks and snacks. My job is serve all of the black men however they need. Before the game is over - I will be required to suck off all of the studs. I either swallow their cum or they choose to cum on my face. I must thank each stud for feeding me their cum. As the game ends, it turns into a gang bang. With me taking all of their BBCs in my mouth and ass.

images

I prefer sissy maid costume

You can see the sense of pride in the black lady's look of her eyes. Priceless...
I love this picture of the white family submitted for black use! Would love to see pictures of them being used! This is the future for the modern white family! Family cuckolding events will become mainstream white family activities all over the world in the 21st century! They will be surrendered and used hard in group setting, all will serve!

Mine is more than a fantasy, it is being planned. It will be a BBWC/CFnm. That's Black bull White Cuck/ Clothed Female naked male party. Except the white males will all be in chastity cages and will have to serve the women and black men. We losers will be human footstools, and anything else that is demanded of us. The white males will not speak unless spoken to, while the superior black men mingle with and have sex with the women.
Anyone in the New Orleans area that might like to participate just let me know.
That's cool, if that is your thing. Much rather have a mutual loving relationship where the cuck is present and the act is for the benefit of all three. Same submissive urge, just more respectful to the cuck. After all no couple has sex constantly. This is amazing spice if the couple and the bull are all in agreement. Win, win, win. No losers

I dream of a disco with a special room full of black bulls, where girlfriends of whiteboys and single white women can go there and have sex with the black bulls while the whiteboys hold the drinks.
The black bull room has glass walls and they are visible to everyone. So everyone in the disco can see a huge BBC gangbang happening.
There are some cages in the room, so some cuckold whiteboys can see the show from there, be humiliated by the bulls and the queens.
When a girlfriend of a whiteboy finishes her amazing session of sex, she goes with her boyfriend and drop the whole creampie in the whiteboy *******, or the whiteboy puts his back to the ground and she feeds him the creampie.
I will enjoy a lot more discos if they where this way :D
This is awesome! I would love to attend one

Back