Black bull cuckold humiliation party

4 white couples. 4 queen of spades goddesses and 4 white wimps who know and embrace their place. 8 real men. The wimps are naked and caged and on leash and collar. The goddesses are in gorgeous lingerie and heels. The real men come in and allow four of the wimps to undress them as the wives laugh. The other good get to fold the real mend clothes. As the real men start to choose which wives to take the wimps serve drinks. The real men flog or spank the wimps if they talk when not allowed say or do something stupid or just for being white. Four of the lucky wimps get chosen yo be footstools as the wives are sucking real man dick.

Make it a free for all orgy of cucks. And then tell the cucks that the first one to cum has to leave the room for the night. They all have to try and make another cum while not cumming themselves. The cucks are allowed 1 'time out' if they will declare loudly and clearly they are not worthy of their wives by name and beg their Black Bull to fuck their wife by name. If the Black Bull agrees, the cuck will get a 5 minute break to cool down.

Oh yeah, to make thing fair they will all be given matching style panties to wear, each a different color. They must declare loudly which color they want before they get them. I think boyshorts or thongs would be best.
Probably high cut panties. Holds the little clittys better. Love the color coding

A hot wife and her sissy cuck are hosting a party at their place and the sissy is answering the door to the guests and serving them drinks. The BBC bulls arrive first and the but the other couples all seem to be running late, so the sissy goes to have a word with his wife who is enjoying being chatted up by the bulls. That is when his wife reveals that she didn't invite any other couples and the bulls are just hear to be serviced by the sissy and enjoy his wife.

Men let's hear your ideas or fantasies of a black bull white cuckold party where the little white dick men are humiliated or degraded in front of the wife at a big party. Maybe what the whites are ****** to wear or what the whites are ****** to say in front of the wife. Maybe how the black bulls treat the white men and ****** to do humiliating things.
Mine is more than a fantasy, it is being planned. It will be a BBWC/CFnm. That's Black bull White Cuck/ Clothed Female naked male party. Except the white males will all be in chastity cages and will have to serve the women and black men. We losers will be human footstools, and anything else that is demanded of us. The white males will not speak unless spoken to, while the superior black men mingle with and have sex with the women.
Anyone in the New Orleans area that might like to participate just let me know.

Mine is more than a fantasy, it is being planned. It will be a BBWC/CFnm. That's Black bull White Cuck/ Clothed Female naked male party. Except the white males will all be in chastity cages and will have to serve the women and black men. We losers will be human footstools, and anything else that is demanded of us. The white males will not speak unless spoken to, while the superior black men mingle with and have sex with the women.
Why do you think a plan is greater than a fantasy?
Fantasies often get fulfilled and plans regularly fail to deliver.

How many people are attending and what is your budget?

some black guy feeling up your wife's ass and looking over at you. 'Is this your wife?' he asks. 'Yes' you say weakly and he kisses her deeply and fondles her tits in front of you.

Yes us cucks would be good at that.
Screenshot 2022-02-01 1.15.50 PM.jpgScreenshot 2022-02-01 1.18.12 PM.jpgScreenshot 2022-02-01 1.30.56 PM.jpgScreenshot 2022-02-01 1.26.55 PM.jpgScreenshot 2022-02-01 1.29.36 PM.jpgScreenshot 2022-02-01 1.28.09 PM.jpg

All the little white dick men could ask permission to be in a daisy chain to suck each other off while their wives and bulls watch, then get under their wives while she gets fucked so they can lick het clit and his balls. Of course there is the clean up after she gets a good fucking.

5 couples and their bull's. Each cuck husband has to undress, and serve refreshments to wives and bull's.
Then a drawing from a jar cuck name the one that got pulled will suck each bull and remember their names.

He's then blindfolded and suck each one again and guess the name. If he is wrong that bull whips his ass with belt 5 times. Every time he misses he's whipped 5 times.

If he misses all 5 bull's he gets fucking from each one.

we can also play the same game blindfolded but cleaning the ladies pussies, and then guess the name of her and the bull that fucked her ,
and if he gets it wrong he gets a slap on the face, but if he gets it right then he is rewarded with sugar cubes,

Is that you? Very sexy pics! Thanks for sharing! I love the wife's smile - she looks like she's really enjoying herself. These people have really lived!

If that's you, can you tell us about your experiences? How else do you serve? Has the Bull ever told you to do something you didn't want to do?

I dream of a disco with a special room full of black bulls, where girlfriends of whiteboys and single white women can go there and have sex with the black bulls while the whiteboys hold the drinks.
The black bull room has glass walls and they are visible to everyone. So everyone in the disco can see a huge BBC gangbang happening.
There are some cages in the room, so some cuckold whiteboys can see the show from there, be humiliated by the bulls and the queens.
When a girlfriend of a whiteboy finishes her amazing session of sex, she goes with her boyfriend and drop the whole creampie in the whiteboy *******, or the whiteboy puts his back to the ground and she feeds him the creampie.
I will enjoy a lot more discos if they where this way :D

Back