Biggest your wife ever had

Wifey, Here once again.
During My quite long relationship with My main black boyfriend, whom when We started was some 17 years younger than My 50 years.
He was the biggest Boy I ever had ( Off & On for about 10 years,) His beautiful cock , gave Me an enormous amount of pleasure over the Years.
He was a shade under 10 Ins long but had a beautiful fat cock ( 7.5 ins girth ).
I loved having Him, and all the thing,s He and My Kinky Husband ,encouraged Me to try/do.
As much as I loved the lifestyle from a young innocent young Woman who got to try swinging at about 28 years old ( White Only at the time ) I stopped age 62, but have always been a fitness fanatic pretty much all My life. I did like to the best I could for My Guys.
I decided to stop, mainly because Our Grandchildren were getting to an age where possibly they might find out about My indescrtions.
I loved being a naughty Girl, from the start to finish.
I was blessed with a Husband ,who was reasonably Hung but not in my boyfriends league
I always felt sex with Him, was different and more fulfilling in many ways.
I loved Him and still do ,as,We grow old together in our mid/late 70,s.
I would love to be doing it again , in todays so enlightened lifestyle.

Last edited:
my wife’s biggest was over 10 - first time he fucked her all night - I watched him put theee loads in her then i went to bed - woke up to him fucking her - found out later the morning load was #5 - she loved it but was sore for a couple days
love the avatar pic, Her ?

Back