Big Black Cock vs Beautiful Girls

Wow look at all those queens taking their bulls. August is hot but I'm gonna have to go with Jia. The contrast of her beautiful white skin on the black bull makes my dick hard, love her red hair too
Hard choice! August is my first pick just because her body is amazing. Gorgeous tits and the make out session was enough to get me rock hard! Top right I just love the contrast. Seeing her next to a BBC is heaven.

Last edited:
Hard choice! August is my first pick just because her body is amazing. Gorgeous tits and the make out session was enough to get me rock hard! Top right I just love the contrast. Seeing her next to a BBC is heaven.
Yeah August is super hot, top right is beautiful. the contrast is nice and she's so pretty I can literally hear her scream while she's getting fucked hard by that bbc

Also bottom right, Zoey Monroe, is underrated, she looks Soo good with a BBC, and she's a squirter which I love cause I can't make a girl squirt so I gotta see a black dick making white girls squirt and orgasm

I need to go to one of these. Imagine them looking back at you knowing you want to see them take BBC.

View attachment 6574931
Uhh 🤩🥰👄 2 of my favorite girls, the amount of black dick that these 2 sluts can take instantly drains my balls. In every hole in every position. The things that I would do to sit on a couch and watch them get fucked like dogs by big black dicks right in front of me... What do they rank for you top 5?

Share photos here that encompass your love and desire for beautiful girls embracing BBC.

Share your fantasies. Tell us what you're thinking when you see a photo of a gorgeous girl sucking on a Big Black Cock. Do you like the contrast and how beautiful it looks? Does it turn you on thinking about getting cucked? Maybe you've fantasized about one of your friends expressing her love for Black men. Do you wish you can watch and help clean up? Can you contain yourself when a White Beautiful Goddess gets creampied by a BBC 2-3x your size? Feel free to post any girls you fantasize about/have fantasized about getting fucked by a BBC as well. That's always fun!

Embrace it.

What a gorgeous girl. Beautiful stare up into the BBC she is about to suck. :mstickle:

View attachment 6326570

Two is always better than one! Especially with these 2 Goddesses showing their love and desire for a real man. Like it was meant to be :love:

View attachment 6326571

A stunning white girl with a Big Black Cock is one thing, but seeing the load dripping down from her pussy makes me drool. o_O

View attachment 6326577
I love it wow

Uhh 🤩🥰👄 2 of my favorite girls, the amount of black dick that these 2 sluts can take instantly drains my balls. In every hole in every position. The things that I would do to sit on a couch and watch them get fucked like dogs by big black dicks right in front of me... What do they rank for you top 5?

Been fans of them since I first saw them :). Both beautiful and a pleasure watching. There are so many girls out there but if I had to name 10 they would be on there.

Been fans of them since I first saw them :). Both beautiful and a pleasure watching. There are so many girls out there but if I had to name 10 they would be on there.
Same here, 2 of the best BBC sluts out there. Abella has an IR anal scene where she's literally getting fucked so hard in her ass that she starts sweating all over her backside and her ass, and then she starts screaming so loud while he's stretching her ass out she could barely take it, literally made me cum without touching myself

Now that is my cup of tea haha. Just imagining sitting there with her while she takes two Big Black Cocks.
I want to be her husband in the video, I want her to lock my small white dick up, tell me to sit on the couch and watch her be taken by these black kings. I want her to give me a kiss while each of her holes are being filled and she's getting that dick so good that she squirts in my face and then makes me put the black dicks back inside both her holes while she laughs amd calls me her worthless cuck

I need to go to one of these. Imagine them looking back at you knowing you want to see them take BBC.

View attachment 6574931
Keisha is one of my favorites too, some people don't find her cute cause of her gap teeth, but those doe eyes looking up at the camera while she's deepthroating a BBC she does it as good as any other bbc slut, her thighs, tits, and ass are in a league of their own too, she is a BBC anal queen for sure

Back