Bi Cuck with a big cock

Oh wow it must be even harder to find women there. I’m in the Chicago western suburbs. The problem with having this fantasy is that most western women today are unbearable to begin with so how do you even get to the point of entering cuckolding. It has to start with a great relationship or it will never work.

Hola, soy Ben. Soy un cornudo que quiere ser bisexual y tiene una polla grande (irónico). Sigo buscando una novia y una futura esposa que quiera un cornudo como yo. Si quieres una o conoces a alguien que quiera, envíame un mensaje privado. No me importa compartir fotos mías, ya sean para todo público o para demostrar que no miento.
Escríbeme pv

Hello I'm Ben. I'm a cuckold wannabe who's bi with a big cock (ironic). I'm still looking for a girlfriend and eventual wife who want a cuck like me. If you are wanting one or know someone who does please dm me. I don't mind sharing photos of myself whether g rated or to prove I'm not lieing.
Hi there I just got done reading your post my name is Maya I'm 45 married and very gorgeous my husband John is 65 10 years ago I fully feminized him he is my sissy cuckold he's very very well trained he knows everything about being a very good sissy cuckold I am looking for someone to share my bed I can satisfy me but I also like to go out to this black strip joint and bring home one of the dancers too I only do black so I don't have to worry about being surprised when I get home with them and all there is is a 4 in little sissy dick all of the black men that I bring home with me and they're done with me they like to breed my sissies but when I don't have a black man spend the night with me I want to Sissy they can satisfy me I would like to know if you're interested I will share pictures with you I'm going to give you my number you can only text my speaker on the phone is broken I ordered a new phone but it is not coming yet you won't be disappointed I am very very gorgeous 1585-683-4562 I am very horny right now I'll be totally honest with you when it comes to sex I have no limits I love everything if you are interested I will tell you everything about us we have had sissies that will come and stay with us for a couple weeks and been very very happy when they left besides having fun with me you will have the privilege doing whatever you want to my sissy husband and I mean whatever you want like to hear back from you you have my number so text it

Honestly I give up on this site. I'm not gonna find an actual cuckoldress for a relationship here. Women on here are already in relationships, just wanting money from a vulnerable demographic, or are actually just dudes posing as women for their own perversions. Good luck everyone else

Hello I'm Ben. I'm a cuckold wannabe who's bi with a big cock (ironic). I'm still looking for a girlfriend and eventual wife who want a cuck like me. If you are wanting one or know someone who does please dm me. I don't mind sharing photos of myself whether g rated or to prove I'm not lieing.
I am a male bi and enjoy a big dick.
I would love to chat and talk about what you’re hoping to find.
I am also from the subs of Chicago!

Back