Besides BBC what do you look for in your Bull?

To all the ladies on the thread. You’ve ALL described the hot wife lifestyle to a T. It’s not just sex. I’m trying to mentor some of the young bulls on respect and proper attitudes and you’ve all hit it right on the head. It’s Hot Wifing not Cuckolding and they need to know the difference

Moi, je voudrais une BBC pas forcément belle, mais ça dégage du charisme. Laissez-le me séduire tout en faisant pression sur moi. vicieux dans ces pensées, autoritaire quand il le faut, que ce soit la douceur et l’otoritée à la fois, sachant jouer, durer et presser lorsque les situations changent, avoir beaucoup d’imagination très importante pour continuer la jeu, de dominer le sens d'avoir la zone d'un gros con.

Since I want and prefer long term, looking for a Bull who is a friend, can carry a conversation and who I can feel passion and affection for - a good man,

Since I want and prefer long term, looking for a Bull who is a friend, can carry a conversation and who I can feel passion and affection for - a good man,
Exactly. It’s like looking for a unicorn lol. I want a good man, but only sometimes lol. Meaning my schedule is stupid, I’m married and play alone. So I don’t always have time, but when I do I want to feel a connection with someone as in to me as I am in to them. The elusive equal lol I’m just not in to one time things. The whole thing is much more difficult than you’d think lol. Finding dick is pretty easy. Finding something that goes beyond that and walks the line between connected but not serious is the challenge.

Exactly. It’s like looking for a unicorn lol. I want a good man, but only sometimes lol. Meaning my schedule is stupid, I’m married and play alone. So I don’t always have time, but when I do I want to feel a connection with someone as in to me as I am in to them. The elusive equal lol I’m just not in to one time things. The whole thing is much more difficult than you’d think lol. Finding dick is pretty easy. Finding something that goes beyond that and walks the line between connected but not serious is the challenge.
What you said about, " Finding dick is pretty easy. Finding something that goes beyond that and walks the line between connected but not serious is the challenge." I agree wholeheartedly. It is quite easy to get laid, but we all know that it's better if there is some sort of connection that's present more than the physical...the "tricky" part is the not becoming serious aspect...that is indeed unicorn status.

We meet perspective Bulls socially first. This is what we look for:
1. Polite,
2. Able to carry on an intelligent conversation.
3. Obviously clean, appropriate clothing that's clean and well maintained. Also, he doesn't smell (oh yuck!)
4. Not focused on sex, wanting to know who and what we are all about outside the bedroom.
5. About our ages
6. Willing and able to talk to the BOTH of us, not simply focused on me.
7. Good sense of humor. Willing and able to laugh at us AND at himself

Sounds exhaustive, but not really. Most of those points are satisfied within the first few minutes of the initial meeting.
I absolutely agree.

I think the challenge is getting past some expectations and seeing what is actually there.

My Mistress is very confident in the bedroom and knows how to make a man feel like a man.

What some men see is that she is mid-50s. What they don’t realize is her libido exploded with her mid-life change.

I know I feel like a rock star when I make her cum a few dozen times, but a true Bull can easily make her climax over a hundred times.

How would that feel to you to feel to have that pussy pulsate constantly around your cock?

First, there must be a physical connection. I like fit, tall guys that are a little rugged, but not too much. Great smile, flirting and sense of humor are a plus. Must be able to kiss! I love a good kisser! A large cock is good and even better if he knows how to move it in all the right ways. I don't need to be pounded to oblivion - slow and smooth in between pounding makes the play even better. You don't have to be Shemar Moore( yes...he's hot) but Im not fucking Fred Sanford so take care of yourself, be polite, WELL groomed (prefer shaved but tightly trimmed at a minimum) and be able to have an intelligent conversation.

Back