Been feeling strong stag/cuck tendencies, curious to learn more from others

Hey, created an account here on a whim. Not really expecting it to lead anywhere.

I'm a pretty dominant man in my mid 20s but last couple of years, and mainly after sharing my ex partner, I was drawn towards the cuck and stag kinks more and more.

I have no clue how to meet bulls, hotwives or other people into the kink. Being used to taking control and being more like a bull previously, I feel it's a strange switch to make without getting to dip my toes properly.

This site seemed like a good place to meet people I can chat with and get a better idea if this lifestyle would be a good fit.. or if it was just a horny fluke. I'm often automatically placed in the "dominant" category when dating women and a lot of them struggled to even consider me suddenly being more submissive... making this journey tougher than I expected.

I live in Europe and wouldn't mind sharing more personal details with individuals that could enjoy showing me more of the lifestyle. However, still a bit apprehensive in general.

Back