Some women, especially if they are submissive may need it more than others, some may need or want to be disciplined and humiliated. Some women need the discipline.
Exactly! You know just what I mean. Several years ago I taught at a school whose female principal was overbearing. She needed to be disciplined and humiliated, and it took an extended session in private to do that.

The morning of your wedding …. so before your wedding? Who used you like that? I love sexy white bridal lingerie.
When I was 17, I was at a club in Toronto:::: one of my girl friends new the drummer in the band. Long story short, the Black bass player who was 29, took me home that night::: made me his BBC sex Toy Slut and had me until 3 hours before my wedding when I was 24. I was leaking out of all three holes walking up the Isle, and the Wedding garter was stained with BBC Baby making seed that all 300 guests saw at the reception
A moment of embarrassment and pride

When I was 17, I was at a club in Toronto:::: one of my girl friends new the drummer in the band. Long story short, the Black bass player who was 29, took me home that night::: made me his BBC sex Toy Slut and had me until 3 hours before my wedding when I was 24. I was leaking out of all three holes walking up the Isle, and the Wedding garter was stained with BBC Baby making seed that all 300 guests saw at the reception
Oh wow, oh wow …. until 3 hours before your wedding. Leaking out of your holes walking up the aisle. I've felt it leaking and running down my inner thigh to the tops of my gartered stocking tops … exciting …. I can't image on my wedding day. How did the 300 guests see at your reception? I can imagine being embarrassed.

Thanks for sharing such an intimate memory. You are a member of the "leaking bride club" -- something you will never forget. You obviously enjoyed being that drummer's "BBC sex Toy Slut" and needed that treatment.

Did he use you after you got married?

Back