BBC owns White Pussy

Not degraded at all. We understand the nature of the Black man, and he can own all the families he wants. I am simply honored to be one of them.
I think that you are very unusual in your desire for you and your slut wife to be just two more pieces of white property for your Black Master to use as he wishes and that you are Honored to be one of many pieces of white property that your Black Master owns. Very exciting though.

Not only that, but my Black Master had me massage his balls when he came in her. I was so happy to be part of the impregnation of my Wife
You were very lucky to have massaged you and your slut wife's Black Master's balls while he fucked his black baby into your white slut wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb; feeling hsi cum shoot out of his balls at the moment he impregnated, the moment of conception, your loving white slut wife.

I was so proud that day that I first watched my Wife with a Black man. She is only 5' 2'' 95 lbs, blond hair green eyes flat tummy (not for long) and nice little titties. She took all that cock. I fainted, and awoke to the wonderful man peeing on me.
Wow, you are extreme, you enjoyed a black man pissing on you after he fucked your wife!!!!!!!! Did you ******* his piss also? Does your wife ******* black men's piss also?

tumblr_odlcub9V9b1vzknzwo1_500.jpg
tumblr_onbtraSvdy1w90ef8o1_540.jpg
tumblr_oqopuqhjvN1vsds1oo1_400.jpg
tumblr_nt5z4ubmfM1usvzq3o1_400.gif
tumblr_nufcllmKJH1tjxyg4o2_400.gif
tumblr_oowfzx9f5L1w9d0b1o1_540.gif
Use that little tight white pussy

Back