BBC owns White Pussy

Our Black Master is going to have a party and introduce my Wife and I to his other White families that he owns. I can't wait. Three white families under the control of our wonderful owner
Has you and your wife's Black Master a party to introduce you and your slut Wife to his other White families that he owns? Three white families under the control of one wonderful Black Master and Owner. Wow!!!!!!!!!! that is very exciting. Are you humiliated and feel degraded that you and your slut wife are just 2 more pieces of white property of your Black Master that already owns 4 other pieces of white property?

Has you and your wife's Black Master a party to introduce you and your slut Wife to his other White families that he owns? Three white families under the control of one wonderful Black Master and Owner. Wow!!!!!!!!!! that is very exciting. Are you humiliated and feel degraded that you and your slut wife are just 2 more pieces of white property of your Black Master that already owns 4 other pieces of white property?
Not degraded at all. We understand the nature of the Black man, and he can own all the families he wants. I am simply honored to be one of them.

I was so proud that day that I first watched my Wife with a Black man. She is only 5' 2'' 95 lbs, blond hair green eyes flat tummy (not for long) and nice little titties. She took all that cock. I fainted, and awoke to the wonderful man peeing on me.

Back