BBC have eradicated your masculinity

dder

Male
Real Person
Accept it white betas the prowess and dominance of the blackman, his strength,dominance and confidence gets you scared and excited to be his while your women pussy first becomes when then fertile with his seeds.
You were meant to compete against women for the desire in attracting a black superior, locking that clit away dressing in lingerie and heels and heels having no limits in serving and being ablackman's sexslave

Accept it white betas the prowess and dominance of the blackman, his strength,dominance and confidence gets you scared and excited to be his while your women pussy first becomes when then fertile with his seeds.
You were meant to compete against women for the desire in attracting a black superior, locking that clit away dressing in lingerie and heels and heels having no limits in serving and being ablackman's sexslave
You are so right !!! Omg! I‘m excited to meet a black man here who thinks that way! 😊

can I compete? I want to be as feminine as possible, smooth, dressed, locked, and no limits. A black man’s total sex slave ;D

Attachments

• IMG_0865.jpeg
    IMG_0865.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0868.jpeg
    IMG_0868.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0866.jpeg
    IMG_0866.jpeg
    5.3 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0870.jpeg
    IMG_0870.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 86
Sissify me Black Master DDER

You had me at "Accept it white betas.." 😉😄

Oh yeah! Remember, white women belong to you - black men. You are stronger than us, bigger and better at sex. As a white man, I love watching my white girlfriend get fucked by a black bull. I always suck black cock with my girlfriend

Back