BBC FANTASY

John Dell

Male
From
CA, US
I’m looking for a woman(women) to keep me as their pet. A nice hung bbc always on call when you need him. I want to worship a nice fat ass and pleasure her endlessly. I want to go out together a young bull with a mature big Booty woman making people turn their heads at us. I want to serve and devote a fat ass I’m tired of being a lonely bbc. I appreciate a fat ass beautiful body positive woman and I want my bbc to be of service

I’m looking for a woman(women) to keep me as their pet. A nice hung bbc always on call when you need him. I want to worship a nice fat ass and pleasure her endlessly. I want to go out together a young bull with a mature big Booty woman making people turn their heads at us. I want to serve and devote a fat ass I’m tired of being a lonely bbc. I appreciate a fat ass beautiful body positive woman and I want my bbc to be of service
Beautiful fantasy. Very hot.
I have the opposite fantasy: me as an Alpha stallion and many beautiful women who live with me like a herd, most of the time naked, taking care of me and the offspring. A dreamy life of pleasure and happiness.
Location: a beautiful big house with a big garden in a warm climate place.
5b9b388996f4b549b5f5480e170be067.600x.jpg

Back