BBC Dildo discussion

I see a lot of individual posts about someone buying a black dildo, but have yet to see a comprehensive thread. That people can use to find the right toy for themselves(or their partner)

What toys are you hooked on? How length, girth, functions, cost…I assume they are all black.

Links and pics would be great. Let’s help each other find some new experiences!

I see a lot of individual posts about someone buying a black dildo, but have yet to see a comprehensive thread. That people can use to find the right toy for themselves(or their partner)

What toys are you hooked on? How length, girth, functions, cost…I assume they are all black.

Links and pics would be great. Let’s help each other find some new experiences!
Mr Hankey toys!!!! Pure silicone

Because everyone is different. A dildo is personal. What works for me may not work for your gf/wife or you. I personally prefer a vibrator rocket for a quick relief, if I want something more a vibrating dildo that has enough girth to length ratio. I leave the true pounding to a man, not a dildo. Dildos are quick fixes for quick release, not life shattering sex.

Here's my best advice:

The more realistic looking, the better.

Let your wife choose it.

Take it with you when you travel together.

"Surprise" her with it often (leave it under her pillow, under a couch cushion, etc).

Repetition is more important than size.

NEVER let her cum unless it's inside her.

We have had several dildos all shapes and sizes this has been my wife favorite for the last couple years it fits her perfect and I know she likes it because it's the first one she uses along when she's horny and she will say during play time how good it feels

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240502_212304_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20240502_212304_eBay.jpg
    409.2 KB · Views: 227
I have a few. Love the hankeys toys alot. Cutler is my fave.
Love It Reaction GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

The old saying what you pay for is what you get. The cheaper dildos feel horrible. You will spend $150+ for a great feeling dildo. Get something 9” and thick. After you fuck it let your husband stick his dick in you.

Links and pics would be great. Let’s help each other find some new experiences!.

Back