I love having a black man cum in me. I love feeling it shoot onto my cervix. Plus, even on the pill, there is a remote risk of pregnancy.
it is the most wonderful and satisfying feeling when the bbc knocks on the uterus and fills the uterus with its sperm only women who have been impregnated by a bbc know this extreme satisfaction and then the husband tries extremely hard and tries to lick the pussy clean he still wants to prevent his wife from getting pregnant it is very nice to experience how he tries in vain and of course very very arousing

It's creates a rush over my body that feels so heavenly but so natural at the same time
So beautiful, as it is natural as I think nature made hung black men and white women for each other for perfect sex together and it shows because it sexually turns on white men watching and makes them want their white wives or girlfriends fuck hung black men.

It's creates a rush over my body that feels so heavenly but so natural at the same time
So beautiful, as it is natural as I think nature made hung black men and white women for each other for perfect sex together and it shows because it turns white men to want that.
Beautiful, love hearing that from white women.

Last edited:
Back