Bareback yes or no

Buddy I am STD free and only fuck women that are STD free with recent proof . I don't know what kind of crazy ******* your into but it's not me !
First, i am not a "buddy"
LOL.. would love to see how you make sure they are STD free, let me guess, you test 5-6 weeks after you fuck gods knows what while staying celibate the entire time. AND you make sure the other person does the same??

Ignorance with testing is why swingers have higher STD rates that ******!!! But you keep raw dogging baby and gl with that!

First, i am not a "buddy"
LOL.. would love to see how you make sure they are STD free, let me guess, you test 5-6 weeks after you fuck gods knows what while staying celibate the entire time. AND you make sure the other person does the same??

Ignorance with testing is why swingers have higher STD rates that ******!!! But you keep raw dogging baby and gl with that!
Don't worry .. WE WILL Just or you Buddy ! 😘 Fucking douchebag little dicked faggot .. Don't be mad that I get more pussy than you do .. Your probably the disease infected one ! Talking all that crazy ******* .. 😘 Don't worry someone still loves you .. Just not me or your wife !

Back