Bareback yes or no

Wow, I’ve really been blessed, we’ve lived the cuckold lifestyle for 23 years,,,real cuckolding, not make believe role playing,,,using a condom is like using a dildo with a man attached to it. Cuckolding is not just fuck’n, having sex with someone other than your significant other is just cheating, or swinging, cucking is a whole other level, that’s why my strongest orgasm is the one I have when my bull cums inside my husband’s pussy. Anything less is like taking a cut in pay,,,who does that? Nobody,,,most people will quit their job first, likewise I’d rather not fuck at all if I had to use a condom. In our 23 years doing this I never got pregnant, never caught so much as a cold. There’s life, and then there’s living, we have an entire city in Nevada that revolves around gambling, every time you turn the ignition key in your car, every time you board a plane, Fentanyl can be in any *******, going to work or school for normal people no longer includes a positive sense of coming home. Even if you’re on the pill, there’s always that one % chance you’ll get pregnant. It your life, live it the way you choose, swap, cheat, single ladies and men do as you choose, but just so you know, if your bull isn’t cumming inside you, it’s not cucking, it’s something else,,,and that’s not a bad thing,,,but it’s also not cucking, period! Like I said, we’ve been blessed, I suck’d or fuck’d over 850 men give or take before we just stopped counting,,,if I was to do it all over again the only thing I’d change would be that number would be around 2k, LOL. Ya know,,,if a blowfish isn’t cooked properly it can ******* you, maybe that’s why it’s consider a delicacy and is so expensive? Now,,,who wants to take their life into their own hands and climb Mt. Everest? Or swim with the sharks? How about skydiving, or being a Tiger trainer? Tell you one thing, you’d never catch me doing any of those things, yet people’s entire lives revolve around such activities,,,each to his own! If you’re not into cuckolding, then you should visit swapping sites, or cheating sites, if you’re into “REAL” cuckolding, then save your money and use it for lube instead of condoms, cause in real cucking they have no place, sorry, I didn’t make the rules,,,you have to have some skin in the game, otherwise it doesn’t “hurt so good”, and that’s what this genre is all about!

Wow, I’ve really been blessed, we’ve lived the cuckold lifestyle for 23 years,,,real cuckolding, not make believe role playing,,,using a condom is like using a dildo with a man attached to it. Cuckolding is not just fuck’n, having sex with someone other than your significant other is just cheating, or swinging, cucking is a whole other level, that’s why my strongest orgasm is the one I have when my bull cums inside my husband’s pussy. Anything less is like taking a cut in pay,,,who does that? Nobody,,,most people will quit their job first, likewise I’d rather not fuck at all if I had to use a condom. In our 23 years doing this I never got pregnant, never caught so much as a cold. There’s life, and then there’s living, we have an entire city in Nevada that revolves around gambling, every time you turn the ignition key in your car, every time you board a plane, Fentanyl can be in any *******, going to work or school for normal people no longer includes a positive sense of coming home. Even if you’re on the pill, there’s always that one % chance you’ll get pregnant. It your life, live it the way you choose, swap, cheat, single ladies and men do as you choose, but just so you know, if your bull isn’t cumming inside you, it’s not cucking, it’s something else,,,and that’s not a bad thing,,,but it’s also not cucking, period! Like I said, we’ve been blessed, I suck’d or fuck’d over 850 men give or take before we just stopped counting,,,if I was to do it all over again the only thing I’d change would be that number would be around 2k, LOL. Ya know,,,if a blowfish isn’t cooked properly it can ******* you, maybe that’s why it’s consider a delicacy and is so expensive? Now,,,who wants to take their life into their own hands and climb Mt. Everest? Or swim with the sharks? How about skydiving, or being a Tiger trainer? Tell you one thing, you’d never catch me doing any of those things, yet people’s entire lives revolve around such activities,,,each to his own! If you’re not into cuckolding, then you should visit swapping sites, or cheating sites, if you’re into “REAL” cuckolding, then save your money and use it for lube instead of condoms, cause in real cucking they have no place, sorry, I didn’t make the rules,,,you have to have some skin in the game, otherwise it doesn’t “hurt so good”, and that’s what this genre is all about!
Sounds like my dau gher in law.

You explained that so well. Passing down knowledge accurately from one generation to another is vital. There is always a reason some things are done they way they are. Failure to pass information on to the next generation—it could have unintended consequences.

Science hasn't even begun to understand what is passed and absorbed between a man and a woman when having sex. The barrier of using a condom doesn't just prevent semen from being shared. There is so much more going on then blocking insemination.

I like the way you write and think. Decades of real life experience, quick wit, and discernment— carefully blended with a dash of humor, sensual sophistication as well as all around good taste.

bohica696989:
Sounds like my *******-in-law.

📌 Do you know your *******-in-law that well? It sounds like you are holding back a good family tale.
One is blonde hair brown eyed, one is dark haired browneyed, third one is dark skinned brown eye. fourth one is blond haired blued eyed. Both are brown haired and brown eyed you tell me.

I totally agree, barebacked in me always never even considered telling a man to cover his dick annd yes covered dick is like taking a dildo

Don't worry .. WE WILL Just or you Buddy ! 😘 Fucking douchebag little dicked faggot .. Don't be mad that I get more pussy than you do .. Your probably the disease infected one ! Talking all that crazy ******* .. 😘 Don't worry someone still loves you .. Just not me or your wife !
Wow. you should go get your mom upstairs and have her proof your rants... not even sure what you are saying, maybe you already have syphillis and it has went to your brain.... I guess that would explain things. I can promise you I get more pussy than you and I dont even have a dick...lol.

"Fucking douchebag little dicked faggot". wow, let that be the last words that I read from your post...lol

Condom must be terrible for an uncut man
Exactly,,,,and for the woman too, especially when she’s looking forward to getting all the pleasure she deserves,,,it wasn’t put there just for fun, it has a functional purpose besides protecting the head from bushes as he runs through the Serengeti, it’s there to make entrance easier by using it to slide far enough in to make use of the inner wetness, not to mention reducing friction and cause what doctors have coined as “erosion” which results in rawness and scabs on both parties,,,plus they glide in your hand when you stroke them rather than having to tug away at it,,,the condom negates all of that,,,men weren’t designed to have a condom as a sheath, the only sheath for a cock is a vagina. The term “vagina” is derived from the Latin word for sheath, something you use to cover your sword, hence the slang term swordsman used as an alternative to describe a cocksman!

“The More You Know”,,,LOL

Once and for all, you may be having a great time, you may be cheating, or swapping, or swinging from a chandelier, but if the bull isn’t cumming inside your wife or significant other, it’s simply not cuckolding, it’s that simple. While we’re on the subject of people not knowing their ass from the elbow (referring to people who think they know what they’re talking about and coincidently happen to own a computer), “DP” is double penetration, two cocks in one pussy, not one in the pink and one in the stink,,,that’s a “Sandwich”, just because some wanker sitting in his mothers basement thought he knew what he was talking about and stated so online, doesn’t mean he knows what he’s talking about, and same goes for a bunch of people that also didn’t know what they were talking about but took his word for it and it spread like wildfire, it’s still wrong! Chic Jeans (pronounced “sheik” jeans), derived from French Chic, meaning Avant Garde,,,but apparently us Americans have devolved recently and couldn’t figure that out, so shortly after forming the company that makes them took the easy route and just started pronouncing it “Chick”,,,and the dumbing down of America continues. Well I’m here to do what I can to avoid that as much as possible,,,you’re welcome! Love all you other guys, you know, the ones that aren’t stupid,,,certainly not you, you guys are great, and you’re doing just fine, LOL

Exactly,,,,and for the woman too, especially when she’s looking forward to getting all the pleasure she deserves,,,it wasn’t put there just for fun, it has a functional purpose besides protecting the head from bushes as he runs through the Serengeti, it’s there to make entrance easier by using it to slide far enough in to make use of the inner wetness, not to mention reducing friction and cause what doctors have coined as “erosion” which results in rawness and scabs on both parties,,,plus they glide in your hand when you stroke them rather than having to tug away at it,,,the condom negates all of that,,,men weren’t designed to have a condom as a sheath, the only sheath for a cock is a vagina. The term “vagina” is derived from the Latin word for sheath, something you use to cover your sword, hence the slang term swordsman used as an alternative to describe a cocksman!

“The More You Know”,,,LOL

Once and for all, you may be having a great time, you may be cheating, or swapping, or swinging from a chandelier, but if the bull isn’t cumming inside your wife or significant other, it’s simply not cuckolding, it’s that simple. While we’re on the subject of people not knowing their ass from the elbow (referring to people who think they know what they’re talking about and coincidently happen to own a computer), “DP” is double penetration, two cocks in one pussy, not one in the pink and one in the stink,,,that’s a “Sandwich”, just because some wanker sitting in his mothers basement thought he knew what he was talking about and stated so online, doesn’t mean he knows what he’s talking about, and same goes for a bunch of people that also didn’t know what they were talking about but took his word for it and it spread like wildfire, it’s still wrong! Chic Jeans (pronounced “sheik” jeans), derived from French Chic, meaning Avant Garde,,,but apparently us Americans have devolved recently and couldn’t figure that out, so shortly after forming the company that makes them took the easy route and just started pronouncing it “Chick”,,,and the dumbing down of America continues. Well I’m here to do what I can to avoid that as much as possible,,,you’re welcome! Love all you other guys, you know, the ones that aren’t stupid,,,certainly not you, you guys are great, and you’re doing just fine, LOL
So awesome, yes . I for one will never tell a man to cover his dick for any reason.

This is real life
I know,,,and in 23 years of “real life” in this lifestyle, I never play acted or role played, not even once, like I’ve said in the past, no hard feelings, we can go our separate ways, but I literally would rather not fuck at all if the idea of a condom was strictly adhered to. And just to be clear, although bad things can be residing in anyone, even the cleanest, richest, well educated person, I certainly wouldn’t even glance at a local homeless person, or someone not capable of maintaining proper hygiene,,,and I sure as hell wouldn’t be accepting any candidates from South Africa,,,duh! But I always gave military men a preference,,,my point being,,,”you pays your money and you takes your chances”, I did that and I lucked out, what can I say,,,never got pregnant either,,,just by keeping track of my own fertile time. However, if there was a conflict, and I was in the motel, and so was the black cock, it still went down and I just chewed my fingernails till the end of the month. There’s definitely something to the term black cock “addict”,,,there’s isn’t much an addict won’t do to get their fix, and although a lot of addicts overdose, not all of them do, that’s why there’s still addicts, even though people die every day. What else can I say, if you didn’t feel safe going bareback, I didn’t pressure anyone, we simply went our own way.

Back