Bar pickups

Did the hotel bar thing once...also piano bar at a local restaurant...with my then-gf (see attached). She was alone at the hotel bar, I was upstairs in our room...she had a candidate who she was keen to fuck her but he was newly married and just couldn't get comfortable with cheating on his new wife. Did bring one guy home from the piano bar...he locked on her as soon as he walked in...and she on him, as well, giving him a big CFM smile. Eventually went over and gave him the "fuck me with my bf watching" scenario and he was good to go. Fun evening. Had a few close calls at a local restaurant with a large dance area and live music...twice with black men, one of whom she kissed and got his number....but she got cold feet and wouldn't call him. Also recall being in a hotel bar waiting to attend a house party upstairs when a large group came in for a family reunion gathering. Most of the attendees were black and my gf had a couple of drinks in her and was super-primed...so she went over to the bar where two 30-something black guys were standing and did everything but grab their cocks. She had a huge grin and kept looking over at me...these guys knew the deal and seemed OK with it...but she left them with hard cocks and drooling mouths.
So fucking hot

South Alabama is so far behind times black and white don't really hang out at the same clubs but we have picked up a many of white guys at the bar the stories I could tell about those nights.

I started going to bars in my late teens, Sitting on a bar stool, legs crossed, I always got a lot of attention and ended up taking someone back to my apartment. Over the years I became a bit more refined in my approach to getting picked up. Once married we would go to hotel bars, while I still sat on a stool while my husband found a table where he could watch me flirt and get picked up eventually leaving with my date. It always excited me meeting some one new while my husband sat there meekly watching as I was lead away to be used as a cum dump by Real Men, Black Men.
At the bar.PNG

i find that if...and i only do this occasionally at my black bulls request...go into a bar dressed fairly modest...giving the impression that i am anything but a slut for black cock...seems like a lot of black men like the idea that they are seducing a married white woman into giving up her married white pussy to black cock...its such a turn on...
Definitely a turn on for us white guys.

This topic can apply to black men or white women. This can be a regular bar or a hotel lobby bar, whichever you prefer. What are your favorite tactics for picking men or women up in this setting? Women do you prefer your husband sitting with you or watching from a distance? Guys do you mind the husband sitting there too? Kind of the conquest of picking up a woman with another guy? I understand both ways. Going solo almost feels like dating again.
I tend to enjoy hotel lobby bars myself. It seems a fair amount of people in them tend to be looking for a quick and enjoyable connection with no strings attached. I also tend to go by myself when going to bars. Often people see a married couple and if they are seeking together tend to lean towards there being drama and complications so it's much simpler to be out by myself but keeping my hubby well informed.

I tend to enjoy hotel lobby bars myself. It seems a fair amount of people in them tend to be looking for a quick and enjoyable connection with no strings attached. I also tend to go by myself when going to bars. Often people see a married couple and if they are seeking together tend to lean towards there being drama and complications so it's much simpler to be out by myself but keeping my hubby well informed.

It's tremendously sexy to read about a married woman entering a bar with the goal of picking up or being picked up for a night of sex.
Doubly so, when the wish is for a hookup with a Black man.

Just curious: what has your success rate been? As in number of times in a bar seeking vs finding it?

Back