Bad Boys don't cry over Spilled Milk

TexasChocolate

Male
Real Person
From
TX, US
Me: "I just want to say congratulations to Will Smith for the incredible comeback with Bad Boys being a box office smash. He stayed quiet through the dragging and let Jada rake his nuts over the coals in front of everyone, became the laughingstock of Black Twitter and some questioned his sanity after the Chris Rock incident. It was penance he had to pay, he should have left Barbie alone after their rom com, I could even see Suicide Squad one, but a sequel? Jada ain't that stupid, so like a man, he let her drag him in front of everyone and went along with it. I remember thinking that "Focus" was a terrible movie, but the chemistry between Will Smith and her co-star is so organic they fucking. Suicide Squad comes out and I'm like Harley Quinn definitely got Blacked and I love her more now. A star was born, then Will signed up for the sequel and Jada was like "Ok how many movies you gonna do with her?!?" She dragged him and his low point was Chris Rock being slapped, probably would have died a slow Hollywood unknown death. However, his star from the movie nobody would have watched if Will Smith wasn't attached, came into her own. She was everywhere and Barbie was refined, mature, elegant, Harley Quinn became a swan and that swan was everywhere. Couldn't avoid her. Suddenly his project Bad Boy, probably did it to give Martin some solid work, became his focus, his "I'll show them". Bad Boy debuted as an undisputed Box Office smash, reviving Martin's acting career, rebooting the franchise and raising Will's price back up. All because he took his punishment from his wife like a man, slapping Chris Rock was a bit much, but he does overact sometimes. Will Smith is the toast of Hollywood again with a franchise to pass down and Netflix begging him to answer the phone."

Them: "Uh sir? This is a McDonald's drive thru, how may I help you?"

P.S. That's how you know she got some good pussy, top tier milk. Keep it our secret ok? Will and Jada flew under the radar of Black people drama so let's keep it that and keep Fox News out of it before they take it and run with it like they did the term "woke" because we didn't bury it properly in 2009.

Back