Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 337 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,284 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,209 42.7%

• Total voters
One of my wife's first black boyfriend couldn't believe how submissive my wife was with him. Once my wife started giving her boyfriend rim jobs he used it to humiliate me and it showed how much control he had over my wife. I would take my wife to his apartment and I would undress my wife for him. Most of the time I would leave and wait for him to call me to come pick her up. This night told me to sit and watch a minute. My wife and him started making out he was feeling her up. She started going to her knees pulled his dick and started sucking this huge black dick as nasty as possible. After a few minutes of sucking this huge dick my wife paused from sucking black dick and looked up at Dwight and asked him if she could eat his asshole out? I was floored she asked him that. They had only been fucking a few weeks but it shouldn't have surprised me knowing how submissive and how much she loved that big black dick. Once she started licking he looks at me and is telling me how my wife is french kissing his black hairy asshole and how much she enjoys it. He said you're wife ate my asshole out the first night we fucked. He begins to tell me the position they both like all the while this black man that is old enough to be my wife's ******* is sitting on her face with his big black dick between my wife's tits. My wife is spreading ass cheeks so she can get deeper. He starts tit fucking my wife all the while she is sucking and slurping on his asshole. When he had enough of my wife's mouth he told me to leave but first my wife had to kiss me bye. He would be chuckling the whole time. He would tell me when I would be walking out the door that he would be pumping a black mans cum in my wife's pussy and ass so be sure and clean both out when he is finished with her.

Luv being on my knees with a dom black bull laying back and lifting his legs signaling that it’s time for me to service his bare black ass. Luv to feel his muscular ass and run my Snow White hands up and down his strong thighs as I flutter my tongue all over the sensitive areas around his naked asshole, taking in the unique taste and smell. Then the ultimate is when he reaches down and grabs the back of my head and pulls my face in firmly as I press my warm wet tongue stiffly in to spread that tight asshole and explore his chute. I could spend hours, but this usually gets my bull’s cock at its maximum potential in a mattter of a couple of minutes and he impatiently directs me to crawl on top of his throbbing black tool, when I excitedly oblige.

Attachments

• TTTTTT453346.jpeg
    TTTTTT453346.jpeg
    145.5 KB · Views: 284
Luv being on my knees with a dom black bull laying back and lifting his legs signaling that it’s time for me to service his bare black ass. Luv to feel his muscular ass and run my Snow White hands up and down his strong thighs as I flutter my tongue all over the sensitive areas around his naked asshole, taking in the unique taste and smell. Then the ultimate is when he reaches down and grabs the back of my head and pulls my face in firmly as I press my warm wet tongue stiffly in to spread that tight asshole and explore his chute. I could spend hours, but this usually gets my bull’s cock at its maximum potential in a mattter of a couple of minutes and he impatiently directs me to crawl on top of his throbbing black tool, when I excitedly oblige.
Oh you gorgeous fucking slut, I'd love your tongue in my ass as you stroke my hard cock!!! Suck on the balls too as you work back and forth between them and the asshole!!!!

Wow!! That's quite the description 😍

Back