Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 337 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,284 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,209 42.7%

• Total voters
I had a bull on the side that let me suck me from time to time. One time as I was sucking him licked down to his balls and pushed his legs slightly, he took the cue and laid back and let me lick down to his asshole. I licked his and as I was moaning he took the cue. Before I knew it, he was on his knees spreading his ass giving me access to his beautiful asshole. Seeing the pink was it. I pressed my lips to him and pushed my tongue in him. Feeling him reach around and pulling my head deeper was it.

My wife has done it only with our bull.
He asked her many times but she always said no, then one day I think she was incredibly horny so without him saying anything, while she was sucking his cock, she decided to go south and started to kiss and lick his ass. He raised his legs to help her doing it. I confess I had mixed feelings watching her doing it. Of course it was exciting but on the other side, it was like it was a bit too much.

I'm sure I'm stating the obvious but i like clean and shaven. I have done this to girls but never had the desire to do it to a man. I didn't think a guy would like this. I was young and inexperienced. The 2nd black lover I had and the only one for any length of time guided my head to his ass one night. He would get me so turned on and knew what I liked. From the start he had some kind of hold on me. He was dominant in a way but not forceful is the only way I can describe it. He made me WANT to please him. It could be the more I did what he wanted the better it was for me i guess.
I TOTALLY relate to what you are saying.☝🏻

Back