Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 337 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,284 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,208 42.7%

• Total voters
Cannot get much better for a white cuckold husband to see his wife do that. Makes him realise just how low he is.[/

My 'owner' made me rim him in front of hubby and my hubby told me later he didnt like me doing it at all, hubby was quite disgusted by it. I made the mistake of telling my 'owner' this and, guess what, he gets me to do it most of the time now and with other guys occasionally! It turns me on, so Im ok about it, but switches my hubby off. But, for the time being, he has to put up with it.

My 'owner' made me rim him in front of hubby and my hubby told me later he didnt like me doing it at all, hubby was quite disgusted by it. I made the mistake of telling my 'owner' this and, guess what, he gets me to do it most of the time now and with other guys occasionally! It turns me on, so Im ok about it, but switches my hubby off. But, for the time being, he has to put up with it.

xxxx

Hi Sweet Ann

My EX gf suprised my by rimming Black bulls, ass hole, tonguing it and licking hes ass, even he didnt ask 4 it, she never had aten my ass hole or my bum, and never told me that she would like to do it.

I was very suprised, excited and humiliated at same time, later she did it again when we met that bull later..

Yours Roy

xxxx

Hi Sweet Ann

My EX gf suprised my by rimming Black bulls, ass hole, tonguing it and licking hes ass, even he didnt ask 4 it, she never had aten my ass hole or my bum, and never told me that she would like to do it.

I was very suprised, excited and humiliated at same time, later she did it again when we met that bull later..

Yours Roy
Thats great, my hubby said the same that 'i never told him i would like to do it'. To be honest I had never heard of rimming before last year and would never dream of doing it for hubby, even now he doesnt want me to do it to him. But doing it for a another guy, and having no choice!, just is such a turn on! X

Hi Sweet, thanks 4 fast reply, its so right to do it 4 black man, it shows us white hubby, how well you want to please black man.. when my gf did rimming she literally ATE hes Black ass, long time, i wasent a short kiss or lick, she really put her face deep between hes ass and really service him, thats the day when i realize that she was into black men seriously...

Yours cuck Roy

Definitely would & will hav u shaking! A enjoyable feeling... fellas if u gonna let ur slave/girlfriend do this make sho u hav some baby wipes on deck to clean & prep for the tongue lashing, lol

Definitely would & will hav u shaking! A enjoyable feeling... fellas if u gonna let ur slave/girlfriend do this make sho u hav some baby wipes on deck to clean & prep for the tongue lashing, lol
...and ladies have a few breath mints and some medicine for an upset stomach afterwards, I find useful! X

Ass rimming is the ultimate act of submission for a white couple to their Black Bull. For the wife it is to please her Bull, for the cuck it is humiliating...
As a sissy bitch gurl...i wouldn't dream of not doing it...

The only reason I would ever want someone licking my asshole would be if I had a dislike for them or wished to humiliate & show disrespect or domination over them. There are NO pleasure glands around MY asshole ... none whatsoever. I can put a vibrator to my ass and I get no sexual stimulation from it. So the sexual stimulation I would receive from this activity would only be stimulation created by my mind.
I've even had experiences where 69ing wasn't all that HOT ... you got your nose pointed an inch or two from someone's craphole ... give me a break. If they got hemorrhoids or some rectal issues, I can't imagine the fragrance being all that pleasing unless I was a fly.
I'd love to hear from you black guys that like others to lick your assholes ... I know its not sexual stimulation, so tell us exactly WHAT and WHY you get enjoyment from it ... ???????????????
gif_HELP.gif So, what is it GUYS ... let's hear from you. Mac gif_YellowBall-waitingPatiently.gif

The only reason I would ever want someone licking my asshole would be if I had a dislike for them or wished to humiliate & show disrespect or domination over them. There are NO pleasure glands around MY asshole ... none whatsoever. I can put a vibrator to my ass and I get no sexual stimulation from it. So the sexual stimulation I would receive from this activity would only be stimulation created by my mind.
I've even had experiences where 69ing wasn't all that HOT ... you got your nose pointed an inch or two from someone's craphole ... give me a break. If they got hemorrhoids or some rectal issues, I can't imagine the fragrance being all that pleasing unless I was a fly.
I'd love to hear from you black guys that like others to lick your assholes ... I know its not sexual stimulation, so tell us exactly WHAT and WHY you get enjoyment from it ... ???????????????
View attachment 454874 So, what is it GUYS ... let's hear from you. Mac View attachment 454875

Mac I happen to Love the sexual stimulation of it. The very first time it was done to me, it was totally unexpected and I was caught totally off guard, my first thought was shock and "What the hell"?? I felt very uncomfortable at first, but that feeling soon gave way to a total sense of sexual excitement, and stimulation. I admit I also enjoy the submission aspect of it as well, I'm the type that expects total submission and a woman to give her all and give up her all and that includes being ready and willing to please me sexually in any way that I desire. As for 69ing I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE IT
it is one of my favorite positions and sexual acts of all time. The sensation of receiving and giving at the same time is wonderful, and I personally Love the fact that a sexy woman's asshole is only an inch away I LOVE IT. Now Mac, having said that, I do understand your point, That is why I demand of every and any woman that I am with sexually the highest of physical hygiene , and I mean from head to toe, I give lots of time and attention to my personal hygiene and I expect, No I demand any woman I interact with do the same. As red fox said "YOU HAVE GOT TO WASH YOUR ASS" and I mean your ASSHOLE, must must must, Don't do that to someone please, everyone but especially you hot sexy women YOU MUST WASH YOUR ASS, regularly! For me the number one show stopper is lack of hygiene, ladies that means NO stinky hair, or stinky breath, or armpits, or feet, But especially no stinky PUSSY OR ASS, none not at all. I always give the same to any woman I'm with, I also shave, and trim and keep my personal hygiene immaculate. So Mac as long as all the health and hygiene is all on point rimming and 69ing and rimming is all on , I love it and always glad to experience it.

Last edited:
Back