Aries Spears On Cuckolding...

That is very Interesting.
I thought so too... Ironic I was just involved in a thread where somebody was talking about wearing Black nail polish... I did not know that it was connected to the "occult." I have no problem with it. But it made me think as a person of faith not necessarily "religious"... This whole "lifestyle" business could be seen as wicked as it gets🤔.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

There’s definitely black cucks but since Black culture tends to promote a more masculine man they’re a lot more reserved about it.

They’ll try to get other men to take turns/ threesome on their wife rather than straight cuckolding

I’m white with Black friends and yes have participated and witnessed and overheard
Thanks for the information and your participation. Appreciate the honesty as well 👍🏽👍🏽.
Didn't want to be stereotypical with referencing your screen name as a play on the musical artist George Thorogood...To determine your "race". That would be "Bad to the Bone"😂. Especially since I'm a Black guitar player who appreciates some of his brand of "Rock and Blues"😉.

The community of black cucks is steadily growing, with more individuals embracing this lifestyle choice as a form of sexual exploration and empowerment. The acceptance and practice of cuckolding among black couples has been on the rise in recent years, challenging traditional norms of monogamy and redefining relationships.

The community of black cucks is steadily growing, with more individuals embracing this lifestyle choice as a form of sexual exploration and empowerment. The acceptance and practice of cuckolding among black couples has been on the rise in recent years, challenging traditional norms of monogamy and redefining relationships.
Are the bulls also black or?

Although I take no issue with your statement...What points of reference are you using determine
"steady growth" ?
The internet? This site? Qualified polls and Surveys?
What it was "then". What it is now. What is projected to be ?
Additionally since this is a "race based" thread... What is yours?

Last edited:
Although I take no issue with your statement...What points of reference are you using determine
"steady growth" ?
The internet? This site? Qualified polls and Surveys?
What it was "then". What it is now. What is projected to be ?
Additionally since this is a "race based" thread... What is yours?
Places like twitter & fetlife you will find an abundance of black cucks.
The trend of black men becoming cuckolds has seen a steady increase in recent years. According to a study by the Journal of Sex Research, there has been a 30% rise in the number of black males engaging in cuckoldry since 2010.
I myself am Black.

"steady growth"
Places like twitter & fetlife you will find an abundance of black cucks
As an ATLien who is from the south, I am not at all surprised! I have seen it though, more and more Black men are getting weaker and weaker! It certainly isn't a good thing to see, but as I stated previously, I am not at all surprised! Glad I'm not like that!!

As an ATLien who is from the south, I am not at all surprised! I have seen it though, more and more Black men are getting weaker and weaker! It certainly isn't a good thing to see, but as I stated previously, I am not at all surprised! Glad I'm not like that!!
It actually tends to be more masculine men who are more closeted cucks

The book doesn't dive straight into how slavery changed Black men's views on sex. But, it really digs into how we were controlled and exploited, which includes sexual violence and hypoersexuality. I threw this in because it could shed some light on why we might not be too keen on the idea of cuckolding and sharing our partner
I have not read that book, but it does make sense though! I have never been into the cuckolding thing and most of the Black men that I hang around with who are married definitely aren't into that "partner sharing" lifestyle! I remember one white guy tried that messing around with a Black guy's wife, and the white guy got some broken ribs, a black eye, and a broken arm! Of course, the white guy was told numerous times to leave the Black woman alone, who was married, though he didn't listen and ended up in the hospital! He definitely learned his lesson though!!

Black men aren't getting weaker, the stigma of sexual deviance is. You have to keep in mind as recently as the 90's, Black men wouldn't admit they eat pussy.

Places like twitter & fetlife you will find an abundance of black cucks.
The trend of black men becoming cuckolds has seen a steady increase in recent years. According to a study by the Journal of Sex Research, there has been a 30% rise in the number of black males engaging in cuckoldry since 2010.
I myself am Black.
After going through your profile, activity, posts, etc. I think it likely that you are what you present on this site. A Black man who is a bisexual cuckold with a Black female partner. I could not find any data to corroborate the numbers you quoted. However, I still liken it to this...You have two people who find two other people who are into the same things they are... That's a 100% increase. But still it's only 4 people. That's my take on voluntary Black male cuckoldry...Small community, within small community, within small community. It's my opinion that the vast, overwhelming, majority of Black men will remain and will continue to be quite adverse to voluntary cuckoldry. It is inconsistent with the tenets of Masculine Black Male Heterosexual ideals... Which most Black men identify as.
Would you agree with the following...
It is my opinion that if the Bull was Black. Much of the psychology of the cuck would be based in homoeroticism. It has been my observation that when a Black man wants to be subservient to another Black man. It's likely a "top and bottom" dynamic.

Last edited:
as recently as the 90's, Black men wouldn't admit they eat pussy.
Some still don't admit to this heterosexual act 🤣.
Much of the pussy eating "stigma".
Was fueled by so-called "uncleanliness"😂.
A far cry from fluffing, sucking dick etc.("Just to be submissive, humiliated, etc")😆.
Where the "stigma" lies within performing homosexual acts😉.

Last edited:
After going through your profile, activity, posts, etc. I think it likely that you are what you present on this site. A Black man who is a bisexual cuckold with a Black female partner. I could not find any data to corroborate the numbers you quoted. However, I still liken it to this...You have two people who find two other people who are into the same things they are... That's a 100% increase. But still it's only 4 people. That's my take on voluntary Black male cuckoldry...Small community, within small community, within small community. It's my opinion that the vast, overwhelming, majority of Black men will remain and will continue to be quite adverse to voluntary cuckoldry. It is inconsistent with the tenets of Masculine Black Male Heterosexual ideals... Which most Black men identify as.

In some cases yes but not in all cases.

Back