Aries Spears On Cuckolding...

Google Leedahotwife and go down the rabbit hole of Black hotwives just in Atl
I did...
Won't be going down that particular rabbit hole🀣.
My interest is cursory at bestπŸ˜‰.
I did see that she claims to be "Happily Married".
Am I to presume it's to a Black male?
If so, I would be interested in his sexual predilections...
In terms of how it relates to my position on the thread's subject matter πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ€”πŸ‘ŒπŸ½.

Last edited:
I did...
Won't be going down that particular rabbit hole🀣.
My interest is cursory at bestπŸ˜‰.
I did see that she claims to be "Happily Married".
Am I to presume that it's to a Black male?
If so, I would be interested in his sexual predilections...
In terms of how it relates to my position on the thread's subject matter πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ€”πŸ‘ŒπŸ½.
Yea he's black, identifies as a stag but not a cuck. She fucks his homebois , walks around in front of her ******* n law in boyshorts. Even has homegirls on that level.

We have some in our poly-Family group that have a different arrangement than most of us......one couple - He's Black, she's white, and He has a Black Goddess living with them, and the white wife serves them both.......another couple, both Black - She is the Dominant one, and Her hubby is a Black sissy that serves the other Black Men & all the Women, like all the rest of us cuckold husbands.....then, there are some single submissives, Black and white, male and female, who serve as well.....

Yea he's black, identifies as a stag but not a cuck. She fucks his homebois , walks around in front of her ******* n law in boyshorts. Even has homegirls on that level.
She is not an unattractive femaleπŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ½.
What do you know of his sexual practices ?
Does he participate in non heterosexual acts?
I ask out of curiosity and how it relates to my position. On the sexual practices of the vast majority of Black men in general.
That being said what consenting adults do and enjoy is there businessπŸ‘ŒπŸ½.

We have some in our poly-Family group that have a different arrangement than most of us......one couple - He's Black, she's white, and He has a Black Goddess living with them, and the white wife serves them both.......another couple, both Black - She is the Dominant one, and Her hubby is a Black sissy that serves the other Black Men & all the Women, like all the rest of us cuckold husbands.....then, there are some single submissives, Black and white, male and female, who serve as well.....
Who doesn't love "One Great Big Happy Family" πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ½?

Google Leedahotwife and go down the rabbit hole of Black hotwives just in Atl
Oh, yea, I remember her and I am not sure if she is actually from Atlanta because she could be a "transplant" like most of the Black women that live in Atlanta! And, she is not attractive whatsoever! I thought that if she wants to be called a "hotwife", why not at least look the damn part!!

Last edited:
She is not an unattractive femaleπŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ½.

she is not attractive whatsoever! I thought that if she wants to call yourself a "hotwife", why not at least look the damn part!!
Hey Man what's up...πŸ˜‰?
To each his own I guess...😏.
"Not an unattractive female" in this context means pics of a very fuckable female to me. See attached pics.
There are those on this site who would salivate over the other attached pics. 😱😲🀣.
Some would even say ol skin(s) and bones are "Hawtwifes" that look the part πŸ€­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†.

Attachments

• FtNkuutWwAEqTSD.jpg_large.jpg
    FtNkuutWwAEqTSD.jpg_large.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 0.jpeg
    0.jpeg
    50.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20240621-101131.png
    Screenshot_20240621-101131.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20240621-101122.png
    Screenshot_20240621-101122.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Hey Man what's up...πŸ˜‰?
To each his own I guess...😏.
"Not an unattractive female" in this context means pics of a very fuckable female to me. See attached pics.
There are those on this site who would salivate over the other attached pics. 😱😲🀣.
Some would even say ol skin(s) and bones are "Hawtwifes" that look the part πŸ€­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†.
Yea, that is true! I guess you can say I am picky when it comes to women though the Black women, who are true ATLiens, have spoiled a brotha! I would say though that the last two pics would be women that many white guys like from what I have noticed on here!!

Back