Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

I am curious to see how many of you believe that. And that white girls should submit to Black Men. That they were born to belong to Bulls.
I fully support that idea and if things go as planned my wife will be getting her first BBC on Tuesday but thinks I do not know she is meeting with two Black men I worked with to get her seduced. Henry has a pretty good feel for her and she gave him her Cell number and set up a meeting with him and his friends David in Jackson but told me she has to get some shopping done.

YES.. I serve, owned and obey my superior Black Kings because how they make me feel when they allow me to be with them
You are great and are an example for all women.

I hope you all, finally, will realize that you belong to BBC and should cut us off.

I don't know if we were meant to be but I certainly am.

Back when I was flatting in Inglewood, I lived in a house with two black men who effectively used me as live-in sex slave.

I'd be naked at almost all times when at home, I'd cook and clean for them and they would fuck me whenever they wanted.

Sometimes, while they're having breakfast, they'd order me to go under the dining room table and suck them off while they ate.
Wild dinner. Did you love it.

As a white male, not sure what this would mean for me if such an unusual thing started to actually happen in society? Is this really something Black Men think about? I start to wonder about what my place is, in a world where I feel sorta left out of...
serving BBC definitely 😘

Back